Welcome to NA&SA Social's First Friday Thread!!!

New

Bluelight Crew
Well, I got the idea from Euro Drug...let's see how it works here...seeing as this forum doesn't HAVE a "flow"...let's start one!

So yeah. It's friday. I just got back from Delaware with 6 CARTONS! And that's the most important thing that's happened to me so far. With 14 minutes into teh day.

Hey, it's not friday yet for ME. 45 more minutes..

I work until 6 pm. Then it's party time. I'll update you on how my first hour of friday goes, though.

New said:
Well, I got the idea from Euro Drug...let's see how it works here...seeing as this forum doesn't HAVE a "flow"...let's start one!
Heh. Two replies, Mr New, shocking!

Here is our one from last week (200 replies), so all y'all know the procedure. :p =D

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=283161

Tonight I will mostly be drinking, taking drugs, and either going out to the pub OR staying in and posting nonsense on Bluelight. It's all good. %)

Holiday Vacations start for a LOT of us, so here's some holiday cheer and best wishes for all :) Happy Friday everyone, have a safe and happy Christmas weekend.

Yay for Friday!!! My little sister AND my little brother are coming in tonight, and I'm off tomorrow so I know I'll be able to hang out with them all day long! I love my family. I couldn't have asked for cooler siblings! Maybe I'll take us all to Busch Gardens or something... hmmm....

Damn yeah the first friday in 2months im not in a cell, how wonderful. Here I come cheap vodka! Maybe ill get trashed and piss of the inlaws.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! i hope everyone has a great new year as well.

well, i'm working today but i don't mind because that means mo money. no plans tonight, i'm a boring homebody :(

pharcyde, how does it feel to not have to eat beans, powdered eggs and sammiches that contain 1 slice of shitty bologna with only 1 packet of mayonaise or mustard to add some "flavor?"

I started a friday thread? Might as well respond.

Well, I just got up 20 minutes ago, plans for tonight involve robotripping unless I find some else to do - that involves people.

robotripping is sooooooooo HS 8( ;)

i did it again a few months ago and it wasn't as fun as i remember. maybe i should try it again, i do have 1 bottle left.

^Don't get me wrong. I was all over robotripping in HS.;)

Try it again, if you dare. Then again, not everyone may like drinking cough syrup. I suggest a wide host of Zicam products. they may be a tad 'spensive, but they get the job done with minimal nasty fliud or gels.

i was thinking of doing a dxm extraction to avoid the nastyness of robo however, the crappy black cherry flavor adds to the experience.

choices, choices.

Happy Friday!

I am doing nothing special today :( Laundry and packing to leave for Florida then I have to work tonight. But tomorrow I leave for vacation so it's worth doing nothing tonight :)
Hope you all have an awesome weekend.

tussin iz evil....the dxm extraction won't help much....find a ketamine hook-up for cristes sake....

Dude, DXM is all over ketamine's ass for the same reason Wii and 360 are all over PS3's ass:Availability.;)

Happy Friday and Happy Holidays to all! :)

Plans for tonight - nada. Gonna watch some tv and hang out with the hubby before the family holiday rush. ;)

New said:
Dude, DXM is all over ketamine's ass for the same reason Wii and 360 are all over PS3's ass:Availability.;)

thats why god invented airplanes...so you could fly to other countries to find k...couph syrup is so junior high... :p

Happy Friday people.

As it's Christmas time, I may have a glass of sherry at the weekend.

Have a good one.

I actually coundl't get out of my driveway tonight, seeing as how someone decided to flip their SUV in front of the exit...so I've been sitting at home playing Twighlight Princess on my Gamecube

Uh oh, the friday is almost over! Must complete report.. 8(

I'll recount the day, one word at a time

awake
drowsy
alarm
drive
meet
ride
lost
arrive
hug
reminisce
view
cigarette
smoke
ride
late
work
slave
slave
slave
slave
eat
smoke
slave
slave
slave
slave
slave
drop
cigarette
wet
meet
dry
smoke
chill
listen
back
slave
slave
slave
drive
collapse
find
drink
smoke
eat
chat

I can say it's getting better... :D

^ lol

as expected, my friday was uneventful. although, i did talk to my cousin and he MIGHT be coming down for NYE so that made my day.