Welcome to NA&SA Social's First Friday Thread!!!

lol JV, try that and report back, I'm curious. I'm going to play some wisest wizard at my friend's house tonight.

:D

"i didnt know i couldnt do that officer."

my friends bday is tonight and his band is playin so im gonna check that out and drink heavily i believe. should be fun. :)

i'm going to shoot pool with a friend of mine. i'm also going shopping ;) =D

yay friday!!! seeing a_c's post about the brazilian steakhouse has made me want steak. the brazilian steakhouse by my mom's house went out of business; i miss their bacon wrapped turkey :(

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
... i'm also going shopping ;) =D

Like OMG the mall!! Did you get a really cute blouse??? SHOPPING!!!

<3

I think I'm going to go watch a ska band tonight. Thats going to be kind of weird (not my deal normally) , but it will be neat to change things up a bit.

I found some old leftover fireworks too. sweeeeeet...
Those mortar shells are the best. kerpow!

Then tomorrow I'm going to my GF's family's house. Her dad has a fucking arsenal and is going to teach me how to shoot guns. all kinds of guns. Im not violent and dont like guns used for that kind of thing, but man, I can't wait to out to his shooting range and slaughter a bunch of beer bottles.

Last edited:
i love shooting guns. i suck at it, but i still like it.

i am hoping burn after reading is a good as the previews make it out to be. otherwise i will be rather annoyed.

Freaking leftovers from hurricane ike rained out my AK-47 blasting session.

Ah well, some other time.

Well, he was out of stuff like 0.50 cal ammo for the desert eagle, etc, and other heavy weaponry, so it would have been less interesting. He's going to stock up hardcore though, and I'm going to try again for next weekend. Then you can hear all about how the DE (fuck me, those things are heavy!) or .357 magnum flew out of my hands and gave me a black eye. or how I lost control of the AK-47 and sprayed bullets into the trees accidentally killing 281 squirrels and so on.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY

god, i thought friday would never come and now it's here. i'm going to eat pho with a good friend of mine then i'm going to my best friend's place to smoke bowls and do what we do best: absolutely nothing %)

tomorrow is going to be even better! i get my new custom made jacket (finally! will post pics) and i get to see sesto sento and chill with some amazing, amazing people.

Damien said:
Awesome. Finally. I kinda wanna roll tonight.:eek:

i want to go to pixelvania. but that won't be happening anytime soon :(

i will settle for some tahdeg, kebab and beer.

I had a pretty chill night. I went to see a really intense poet/slam, then celebrated International Talk Like a Pirate day by spewing forth filthy pirate language at everyone and plundering some cotton candy on the run (arrr... me booty matey! and if ye be tryin' to do anything about it y'll be walkin' the plank into the briney deep).

today is my friday since i have no work tomorrow (w00t!) and i'm going to see juno reactor tonight (w00t w00t!)! but, i have to attend a stupid powerpoint class from 9-530 tomorrow (boooooo!). i get to wear whatever i want though, that's a bonus...i guess.

Why are you taking a PP class? Is it for work or something?

yup, apparently my skillz aren't enough for them. it's cool though, i'm willing to learn since it'll benefit me in the long run. plus i still get paid for the day and i didn't have to pay for the class.