• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Welcome our newest EADD moderator F.U.B.A.R. !!

I wouldn't count on it. Everything I touch turns to shit...
No, you just notice it long before everyone else, then think you're the cause, when others wake up to the shit. How many things turning to shit do you seriously consider the result of your actions? Next to fuck all, I bet (just going on my own personal experience). The number of Hawkwind fans I've met that are genuinely malevolent, over the past 40 years, I could count on the fingers of one hand and still have enough left, for a wank!

All hail our new mod: ein website, ein bluelighter, ein F.U.B.A.R. 😁🤣🤣

It's a track on Hawkwind's 'Hall of the Mountain Grill' album (obviously a play on 'Hall of the Mountain King', by Grieg).
I actually took a CD with a recording of that track, to play at my wedding (no time for any of this, "I don't have a copy of that track" bullshit). I also warned him that if I heard Black Lace - 'Agadoo' or 'the Birdie Song' (can't remember the twat responsible for that), I would put my boot through every speaker in his PA system. As the groom, I felt my word was the law (the dose of meth, before the wedding probably helped convey my seriousness!)

I'll have to check them out. Don't think I've ever heard em.

It's a track on Hawkwind's 'Hall of the Mountain Grill' album (obviously a play on 'Hall of the Mountain King', by Grieg).
I actually took a CD with a recording of that track, to play at my wedding (no time for any of this, "I don't have a copy of that track" bullshit). I also warned him that if I heard Black Lace - 'Agadoo' or 'the Birdie Song' (can't remember the twat responsible for that), I would put my boot through every speaker in his PA system. As the groom, I felt my word was the law (the dose of meth, before the wedding probably helped convey my seriousness!)
😭 That'll show your wife to never fuck with your car's radio! 😂

😭 That'll show your wife to never fuck with your car's radio! 😂
Oh, for three months, not long after I started seeing her, the same CD was in the car: half best of Cream, half best of Fleetwood Mac (the Peter Green years). She ended up knowing the lyrics for songs like 'Tales of Brave Ulysses' off by heart!