• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Welcome our new moderator 10yearsgone!

cj

Bluelight Crew
Really pleased to have her on the team. We got a new name for the forum a new moderator it's a whole new era!

great choice. 10 you've been helping me since i started posting on here, when i was barely human.

to everyone who applied, your efforts are deeply appreciated and I always advocate for any people I think are fit for the role which often are many because I see the beauty and dedication every individual has in a serious attempt at recovery. :)

Keep applying every time we have an opening, please! Everyone is always welcome to. I see a lot of kind, beautiful souls here at a dark part of their lives (which hopefully never gets to be as dark as some of the things a few of us like myself have experienced) and I see so many people worthy of getting on with their lives in the way they see best. Thank you everyone again for participating in H&R and also especially huge thanks out to everyone who applied. It means the world to me. :)

and where are my manors? HUGE congrats to 10 years gone and I really look forward to working with you in H&R!

Thanks everyone!

Why do I feel like Taylor Swift when Kanye West ran up on stage at the awards lol?

I'm looking forward to helping out on BL. ❤️

Test TestTest

Just testing to see how to use full-size. I haven't posted in the music thread since I got this phone. It's difficult. It was easy w my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator: