• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird speed method

Summerbummer1

Greenlighter
I chewed paper that tasted disgusting. It was a liquid form of speed. Was told not to swallow it, just stop chewing when there's no flavour. This happened a while ago and I'm still puzzled. I thought speed was snorted?

Is speed referring to amphetamines or cocaine? I'm sure many substituted phenethylamines (e.g. nbome-25i) can be placed on tabs and I'm sure cocaine/methylphenidate could be as well. I wouldn't worry too much now that you've already used it and seem to be fine. Though, probably wouldn't go back to that vendor unless you feel confident you got what you wanted.

I was told it was really hard to get and good quality. Won't be takingit again. Was just strange. Although was a very good high. But couldn't sleep or eat. I was really cocky on it, kinda nasty.

That sounds like Methylphenidate (Ritalin) to me, but I know others who get that from amphetamines. Also I don't know where you're from, but good coke is hard to find in most places so that makes sense.

Doesn't sound anything like methylphenidate....

It was probably 25i but no one can be sure. It sounds pretty sketchy I wouldn't take it again if I were you