• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Weird results from marquis mandelin mecke. 2c-e? Anyone got any ideas

Rave4days

Greenlighter
Marquis - fizzled started out orange and went more deeper red (like a redorange)
Mandelin - slightly yellowish green to much darker green
Mecke - brown to darker brown really quickly. (edit spread this out a little more on a retest and id say its more yellowish - slightly brown)

I believe this is going to be 2c-e or some variation....but hoping someone else might she some light on what it could possibly be, most 2c-e reactions match up but all the pictures and posts on marquis are much lighter in color.

Will post results of Ehrlich test once i receive it.

Last edited:
So far its really a toss-up for me. I am torn between it showing signs of being 2c-t-2 or some other methamphetamine.....but it seems like so many different color charts for the same reagents =(

A tough one, and this is where the reagent tests aren't as good. If it's not positive for what it was sold as then I'd send it off to a lab.

Yeah I am starting to think my reagent tests are a little off....like they seem to be close but a little off sometimes. Luckily I have so many it can sorta give results...like the MDA i tested went almost straight to black without any purple, and so far none of the orange/red reactions which indicate amphetamines have been able to match the mandelin or mecke results (both saying its not amph/methamph)