• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Weird Question? Weird Trip?

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
I had been using 30-70 mg zolpidem here and there.
I now am prescribed 10mg ambien and have used it for 5 or 6 months and the tolerance is awful. so I decided to not use them for some days to get my tolerance lower and to store some ambien for today.

But today the trip I have experienced was absolutely confusing.
Even that I had consumed 10mg snorted and 60mg it acted totally like a stimulant and made me speedy or maybe is placebo I don't know.

How could a hypnotic act as a stimulant?
If you think that it was palcebo how could have I been able to post this thread?

This shit is weird as heelll

Ambien is in a world of its own.

Ambien always got me to hallucinate until tolerance hit. Maybe snorting it caused it to act differently?

I was prescribed ambien years ago and I only popped 20mgs but I drank a 5th of vodka and I was so out of it my mother called an ambulance an all I remember was asking the paramedics if we were going to a party as they wheeled me into the back of the ambulance,they thought it was funny! I guess it's not as bad as benzos with booze or maybe it was cause I took such a low dose.

But getting back to your question my only answer is different drugs and drug routes affects everyone different. With me heroin and oxys(in recreational amounts) get me speeding like I've done coke,it's called a paradoxical effect.

Ambien is in a world of its own.

Ambien always got me to hallucinate until tolerance hit. Maybe snorting it caused it to act differently?

Yeah I agree with you totally that ambien is a world on its own.
But I snorted it to get the hallucinations that it should give me.
But me neither got me sedated or hallucinating it made my body hyper and my mind is having trouble concentrating.

It is very very strange or somthing is wrong with ambien or something with me