European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird question about Bensedin Diazipam

MGLA

Bluelighter
Hey guy's i recently bought a box of Diazipam Glaneka(spelling) Bensedin, they came in two strips of 15 each, with the box and leaflet, i stupidly took them out before trying them to put into my benzo box out of the way, the only problem is some dissolve straight under the tongue and taste like Diazipam and some are just chalky as hell but i have no idea if the chalky ones are real or not and if they were mixed in the same strips as the proper tasting ones or one stip had one kind and the other the other kind, anyone had chalky Bensedin that still worked?

Nobody can answer that, that’s like asking if pile of powder a is better than pile b.

You could send a sample or three off to Wedinos. That’ll tell you what it is, but won’t tell you the %

What colour font is on the back, blue or the new black font?

Blue font have been faked and underdosed so much over the years, now there's the new design with the black font but I'm finding even though they're legit some taste more of diazepam than others, it's going to make my taper harder if some pills are stronger than others, but they're better than any other vallie I can get, and I can get quite a few different types but they all feel really underdosed, had to be on kern prodes for ages as my vendor wouldn't buy bensidin galenika for months as they was all dodgy, then he got the new batch in, I hopefully come off before he runs out

(This is mainly just a rant so ignore it if you please, I've just had little sleep and on new ADHD meds so yeah....):

I came onto Bluelight to search for Bensedin diazepam to see what the score is with them. I have been tapering using Kern Diazepam prodes and it has been going well. I always order x60 a go from my usual vendor/website (it's a vendor that has their own website). However, I recently ordered x60 as usual and they sent me Bensedin by accident. I asked for a reship but they said they're just as good as Kern and interchangeable. I took their word for it as I have been using them as a vendor for a good while now and never had any issues/their communication is great & so forth.

I'm not sure if it is placebo, but I was on 15mg of Kern per day and with the Bensedin I've been having to take more to keep the edge off, I had to take x4 10mg Bensedin yesterday and had to take X2 10mg today, inconsistent. I usually wouldn't mind but the aim is to taper so it defeats the objective.

After they told me they're interchangeable, I explained I've used multiple diazepam brands before including Bensedin and I did not like them/they weren't nearly as effective as Kern have been for me. However, they argued that I'll have got fake Bensedin ones in the past whereas they sell the legit ones. I also told them I've been having to use higher doses with Bensedin but they still won't reship.

I've used this vendor for ages and they've always been spot on and I've never had any problems. This was the first reship I asked for since starting buying from them about 2 years ago so it's a bit shitty they didn't just oblidge seeing as I've been a good & honest customer for so long.

I plan on sending about 3 pills to Wedinos to get tested, however, they only give you the primary and secondary ingredients as far as I know? They don't give you the %. Tryna find a website that gives a break down of everything, even if it's paid for, I don't mind (as long as it isn't extortionate).

Also, the comment above mine claims that the Bensedin trays with blue text are the fake ones and the real ones are have black text. The ones I have are blue text trays. If this is true then maybe the vendor I've been using isn't as honest as I believed them to be (still good service though, whether they're dishonest or not, still pissed off nonetheless).

I'll need to verify this and bring it up to them though. IMO, Kern are the best brand for tapering...from my experience anyway. Maybe there are fake ones out there that aren't great but the ones I've been getting have been working really well...fake or not. If you aim to taper using diazepam (idk if you simply use them to get high or have with blunts), I'd recommend the Kern prodes from World Pharma.

If the blue text on the tray being an indicator that they're fake is true then I'm pissed. I've been a great customer to them. Always left amazing reviews for them, never asked for a reship once over 2 years (or possibly longer) and I was the first person to sign up to their own website when they moved from selling on websites to their own website. You'd think that after being a good customer for so long they they'd give me the courtesy of a reship just for that after shipping the wrong brand. But no, fucking greedy cunts it seems. x60 Kern diazepam is nothing to them. They have an enormous amount of drugs and they sell bulk orders regularly, they'll be raking the cash in. Yet they won't give a reship to one loyal customer that asks for the first one in 2 years with easily close to or probably over 100 orders.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt as I spoke to them about their presses of valium and they told me they were Diclazepam and that their Activis Valium wasn't actually valium and something else, they recommend Kern themselves and that's what I've been ordering from them since. They've been honest with me in the past and always been great with communication. However, if these Bensedin aren't legit and they're fake then I've lost respect for them.

I'd go to another vendor but their prices are unmatched, even if some of their products aren't fully legit which I've always been aware of but as far as vendors go, they're the best UK option for what they sell and their products work well, fake or not (apart from the Bensedin Valium).

I wonder what they'll say when I mention the blue print thing to them. I wonder if they'll argue the toss with me or actually put their hands up and do me the courtesy of a reship...best not do it when I have orders they're yet to ship, haha. I even bought another x30 Kern diazepam and asked for a reship in the order and explained "I figured I would order more and ask for a reship here to help prove to you that I aren't simply after free Valium." No response.

I apologise, this was just one massive rant and absolutely nothing to do with your question. I'm just fuming as you can imagine you would be if you were a great customer to a vendor for 2 years to be ignored/lied to when you ask for a reship when they send you the wrong brand and you're trying to taper/they've essentially fucked up your tapering progress.

I recently got my diagnosis for ADHD and on new medication which would explain the sheer length of this rant. Again, I apologise, I do😂😅

If the blue text on the tray being an indicator that they're fake is true then I'm pissed

The blue font ones was real years ago, but what people do is copy well known brands packaging and the look of the pills, Google "bensidin gakenkia valium fakes or fake bensidin galenika valium" many many people are saying they are very underdosed on loads of forums and other platforms going years back

It's not just bensidin, just look at wedinos, kern prodes are fake too, contain bromazepam in some cases, loads of others well known makes of benzos on there, just go through the first ten pages to get an idea of what fakes are going around

I found the kern prodes to be underdosed I needed to take more and still couldn't sleep till sometimes 4am and gone

So what the manufacturers then do after finding out people are copying their brand, they redo the blister packs and packaging, but it won't take long for the wankers to copy, you'll probably still find a few blue font galenika that are okay, but I wouldn't trust them, nor will my vendor hence why I was on kern prodes, no legit bensidin was about for ages

I don't know a lab that tests strengh but the problem with that is if you do find somewhere that tests pills mg, one pill could be 2mg another 5mg, this is the sttenghs people think they range for the fake bensidin, people that know as been on valium for a long time can roughly tell

Mine tasted strong last night when I bit into them, makes me worry that I'm taking more than I think I am lol, it's so hard to taper off Indian pills etc because their regulations ain't as strict as ours so even their legit ones can vary in strengh by a few mg

Sounds to me your vendor is trying to get rid of old stock he knows are underdosed and he knows new ones have black font

The blue font ones was real years ago, but what people do is copy well known brands packaging and the look of the pills, Google "bensidin gakenkia valium fakes or fake bensidin galenika valium" many many people are saying they are very underdosed on loads of forums and other platforms going years back

It's not just bensidin, just look at wedinos, kern prodes are fake too, contain bromazepam in some cases, loads of others well known makes of benzos on there, just go through the first ten pages to get an idea of what fakes are going around

I found the kern prodes to be underdosed I needed to take more and still couldn't sleep till sometimes 4am and gone

So what the manufacturers then do after finding out people are copying their brand, they redo the blister packs and packaging, but it won't take long for the wankers to copy, you'll probably still find a few blue font galenika that are okay, but I wouldn't trust them, nor will my vendor hence why I was on kern prodes, no legit bensidin was about for ages

I don't know a lab that tests strengh but the problem with that is if you do find somewhere that tests pills mg, one pill could be 2mg another 5mg, this is the sttenghs people think they range for the fake bensidin, people that know as been on valium for a long time can roughly tell

Mine tasted strong last night when I bit into them, makes me worry that I'm taking more than I think I am lol, it's so hard to taper off Indian pills etc because their regulations ain't as strict as ours so even their legit ones can vary in strengh by a few mg

Sounds to me your vendor is trying to get rid of old stock he knows are underdosed and he knows new ones have black font
Do you know what real ones and fake ones look like then? If I sent you a link to an imageboard upload website, would you be able to give me your opinion please? Lmk, thank you!

Also, thanks for all of the info! I really appreciate it:)

(Tbf, the blister packs I have look completely different to ANY blister pack design I see on Google images. They're either real and the company recently changed them, the images I saw are all outdated or mind are just fake.... probably are lol.)

Last edited:
Do you know what real ones and fake ones look like then? If I sent you a link to an imageboard upload website, would you be able to give me your opinion please? Lmk, thank you

No one can tell you what's in yours or if they are definitely fake, the sound underdosed but I can't be sure with just a picture, but they're was 2 types going a around a slightly bigger tray which was legit for a long time and a slightly smaller one both very similar writing on back both blue fonts and had the red triangles on, post pic to imgur or whatever photo sharing website you use, imgur is the one people normally link up on here and I'll try but without the old legit pack to compare it to in size it's hard to tell

But like I mentioned though Google "bensidin gakenkia fakes" and a fuck load of things come up, some even mention fentanyl which I didn't think was in them but you never know these days, people say fentanyl ain't in UK, but my ex's friends flat mate OD'd and died on fake Oxy so it's about

Here's just one of many conversations about the fake bensidin galenikas, a good look through Google and you might see yours

No one can tell you what's in yours or if they are definitely fake, the sound underdosed but I can't be sure with just a picture, but they're was 2 types going a around a slightly bigger tray which was legit for a long time and a slightly smaller one both very similar writing on back both blue fonts and had the red triangles on, post pic to imgur or whatever photo sharing website you use, imgur is the one people normally link up on here and I'll try but without the old legit pack to compare it to in size it's hard to tell

But like I mentioned though Google "bensidin gakenkia fakes" and a fuck load of things come up, some even mention fentanyl which I didn't think was in them but you never know these days, people say fentanyl ain't in UK, but my ex's friends flat mate OD'd and died on fake Oxy so it's about

Here's just one of many conversations about the fake bensidin galenikas, a good look through Google and you might see yours

Thanks man. I've actually tested the ones I have myself and they actually have valium in them, so I know that, they aren't dodgy ones with RC benzos or fent in them. I aren't after somebody ID'ing the chemicals in the pills, I'm after somebody identifying whether it's valium produced by Galenika/legit pharma Bensedin or Bensedin produced by somebody else. I had them sent to Wedinos and they came back as having valium in so I know it's Valium like I said.

Long story short, I ordered my usual x60 Kern diazepam from my usual vendor, but they sent me Bensedin by accident. I wouldn't mind usually, but my goal is to taper down and Kern have been working really well, at least the ones they sell as I think they're legit. I asked for a reship and they said they're just as good & interchangeable. I explained I've tried them before and they don't work as well for me as the Kern ones do for tapering that I've been getting from them etc. They said "you must have had fake ones in the past, these ones are legit and work just as well as the Kern ones." Lo and behold, they haven't worked as well.

So yeah, I need info on whether they're legit or not or a way to verify whether they're actual Galenika valium tablets to increase my chances of a reship. Not after somebody telling me whether it's Valium or not because I already know.

It's just because they're dosed funny. Some will be dosed higher than others so some days I'm taking more than others and it doesn't work well when you're trying to taper down on the stuff. One thing to note is that each side of the pills are not identical. They have a small ridge on one side around the circumference & not on the other side. They're all oriented the same way in the trays too. They all sit with the ridge facing upwards/facing the foil.

One more thing: The images with two pills in are two different ones. The pill in the other images is a different one but the same one each time. So there are three in total, the other two being in the two images with them both in a pair. They're also more or less exactly 8.5mm in diameter as well. Also, the text looks black on the trays on the images but the text is actually a really dark blue. I've googled what the trays look like and they all look different to these, I can't find any with the designs these have. They also bulge out on the trays where the pills are, as in the foil on the trays aren't flat, pockets of air make bumps above where the pills are: the foil isn't flat essentially. These trays also don't have the triangles on which is obvious, but idk whether they ever made a tray design without them? Just thought I would mention certain things I've noticed that you possibly may not whilst looking at these images. Nice one, thank you!

Here are the images (click and open them btw or they'll remain terrible quality, once you click on them they enlarge and go from about 240p to 4k. Ik this is obvious but it's something I'm sure some people wouldn't notice/try): https://postimg.cc/gallery/kGPv4KG

Here are the images

They are definitely fake, underdosed, I have never seen bensidin galenikas with the blue font without red triangles, even the fake ones going around had red triangles, not had any with ridges on side, always domed each side round white pills, these are the worst copy's I have ever seen and I've been off and on benzos, mostly on tbh and almost always valium for 6 years, almost always bensidin galenika in the last 4 years apart from when the fakes started and when I was trying other benzos like xanax and clonazepam, I always end up back on vallies, my go to benzo and my go to brand is bensidin galenika so I know what I'm on about with those

I have had some with varying doses like I said before, even legit ones are off by a mg or so here and there but the fakes are off by loads, if you'd read Google, people say 10mg feels like 2.5 mg some say they've had 10mg that feel like 5mg, it varys so much, and I mentioned before there was batches going around with no active ingredient at all

Just make sure he doesn't "accidentally" send you any more of these

They are definitely fake, underdosed, I have never seen bensidin galenikas with the blue font without red triangles, even the fake ones going around had red triangles, not had any with ridges on side, always domed each side round white pills, these are the worst copy's I have ever seen and I've been off and on benzos, mostly on tbh and almost always valium for 6 years, almost always bensidin galenika in the last 4 years apart from when the fakes started and when I was trying other benzos like xanax and clonazepam, I always end up back on vallies, my go to benzo and my go to brand is bensidin galenika so I know what I'm on about with those

I have had some with varying doses like I said before, even legit ones are off by a mg or so here and there but the fakes are off by loads, if you'd read Google, people say 10mg feels like 2.5 mg some say they've had 10mg that feel like 5mg, it varys so much, and I mentioned before there was batches going around with no active ingredient at all

Just make sure he doesn't "accidentally" send you any more of these
Thanks for your info, I appreciate it, I really do!

They're generally a good vendor and have good products (like the Kern Valium I buy from them) but this is just an instance where they've fucked up and not been as good as they have been in the past.

I hope I can message them and convince them to reship me the Kern ones that I've ordered as I felt I've been cheated having been such a loyal and honest customer for such a long time.

But yeah, thanks again for the info, I appreciate it! Have a good day/evening!🌞🌝

Kind regards,
DDD

Thanks for your info, I appreciate it, I really do

You're welcome, I must add after looking again they look like the same design as the new black font though but your pills are dodgy looking, not as well made, this is a bit of a worry as that means these could be a copy of the new look bensidin galenika as I just looked at mine and it's not black it's such a dark blue it looks black but mine are definitely not underdosed

Fucking hell if people are copying the new design already this is shit, the new designs not been out long at all a few months or so

Weird thing going on with mine recently I'm getting bad dreams, vallies don't normally do that, but I also know tapering and coming off benzos can cause bad dreams

Seems to vary in potency

What these new black font ones, his seem to be around 2.5-5mg instead of 10mg just like the blue font and red triangles that was faked for so long, then the black font, or very very dark blue came out, mine feel more than 10mg a pill as I'm on 22.5mg since the other day which normally wouldn't help me sleep but it does, touch wood

Maybe mine are more than 10mg, this lot are so bitter when I chew them, last lot did vary slightly in bitterness, fucksake I hate this shit, how are people meant to taper with non prescribed valium!

Looked more into the new design found out a few people are saying they are stronger, one bloke had his tested they came back 12mg each, fucksake so I've been tapering but taking more than I thought because they are overdosed, never thought I'd be complaining about overdosed valium lol, I have 4 and a half left of this batch, who knows what the next batch is like lol, maybe all different strengths in same blister like it was few weeks ago, thought my taper was going well recently, it's enough to make me want to fast taper the rest and cold turkey when I run out, I know I won't but I'm pissed off

(This is mainly just a rant so ignore it if you please, I've just had little sleep and on new ADHD meds so yeah....):

I came onto Bluelight to search for Bensedin diazepam to see what the score is with them. I have been tapering using Kern Diazepam prodes and it has been going well. I always order x60 a go from my usual vendor/website (it's a vendor that has their own website). However, I recently ordered x60 as usual and they sent me Bensedin by accident. I asked for a reship but they said they're just as good as Kern and interchangeable. I took their word for it as I have been using them as a vendor for a good while now and never had any issues/their communication is great & so forth.

I'm not sure if it is placebo, but I was on 15mg of Kern per day and with the Bensedin I've been having to take more to keep the edge off, I had to take x4 10mg Bensedin yesterday and had to take X2 10mg today, inconsistent. I usually wouldn't mind but the aim is to taper so it defeats the objective.

After they told me they're interchangeable, I explained I've used multiple diazepam brands before including Bensedin and I did not like them/they weren't nearly as effective as Kern have been for me. However, they argued that I'll have got fake Bensedin ones in the past whereas they sell the legit ones. I also told them I've been having to use higher doses with Bensedin but they still won't reship.

I've used this vendor for ages and they've always been spot on and I've never had any problems. This was the first reship I asked for since starting buying from them about 2 years ago so it's a bit shitty they didn't just oblidge seeing as I've been a good & honest customer for so long.

I plan on sending about 3 pills to Wedinos to get tested, however, they only give you the primary and secondary ingredients as far as I know? They don't give you the %. Tryna find a website that gives a break down of everything, even if it's paid for, I don't mind (as long as it isn't extortionate).

Also, the comment above mine claims that the Bensedin trays with blue text are the fake ones and the real ones are have black text. The ones I have are blue text trays. If this is true then maybe the vendor I've been using isn't as honest as I believed them to be (still good service though, whether they're dishonest or not, still pissed off nonetheless).

I'll need to verify this and bring it up to them though. IMO, Kern are the best brand for tapering...from my experience anyway. Maybe there are fake ones out there that aren't great but the ones I've been getting have been working really well...fake or not. If you aim to taper using diazepam (idk if you simply use them to get high or have with blunts), I'd recommend the Kern prodes from World Pharma.

If the blue text on the tray being an indicator that they're fake is true then I'm pissed. I've been a great customer to them. Always left amazing reviews for them, never asked for a reship once over 2 years (or possibly longer) and I was the first person to sign up to their own website when they moved from selling on websites to their own website. You'd think that after being a good customer for so long they they'd give me the courtesy of a reship just for that after shipping the wrong brand. But no, fucking greedy cunts it seems. x60 Kern diazepam is nothing to them. They have an enormous amount of drugs and they sell bulk orders regularly, they'll be raking the cash in. Yet they won't give a reship to one loyal customer that asks for the first one in 2 years with easily close to or probably over 100 orders.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt as I spoke to them about their presses of valium and they told me they were Diclazepam and that their Activis Valium wasn't actually valium and something else, they recommend Kern themselves and that's what I've been ordering from them since. They've been honest with me in the past and always been great with communication. However, if these Bensedin aren't legit and they're fake then I've lost respect for them.

I'd go to another vendor but their prices are unmatched, even if some of their products aren't fully legit which I've always been aware of but as far as vendors go, they're the best UK option for what they sell and their products work well, fake or not (apart from the Bensedin Valium).

I wonder what they'll say when I mention the blue print thing to them. I wonder if they'll argue the toss with me or actually put their hands up and do me the courtesy of a reship...best not do it when I have orders they're yet to ship, haha. I even bought another x30 Kern diazepam and asked for a reship in the order and explained "I figured I would order more and ask for a reship here to help prove to you that I aren't simply after free Valium." No response.

I apologise, this was just one massive rant and absolutely nothing to do with your question. I'm just fuming as you can imagine you would be if you were a great customer to a vendor for 2 years to be ignored/lied to when you ask for a reship when they send you the wrong brand and you're trying to taper/they've essentially fucked up your tapering progress.

I recently got my diagnosis for ADHD and on new medication which would explain the sheer length of this rant. Again, I apologise, I do😂😅
These ripping twat’s are very quick to take your money and pretend there best mate’s with you but for someone like yourself and obvious wealth of experience in the Diazepam game should already know this and also know which ones are the snides my friend? I’m on your side but customer relations especially where these are concerned is none existent. Shame on them

These ripping twat’s are very quick to take your money and pretend there best mate’s with you but for someone like yourself and obvious wealth of experience in the Diazepam game should already know this and also know which ones are the snides my friend? I’m on your side but customer relations especially where these are concerned is none existent. Shame on them
Thanks man. They ended up having to shut down their website as they lost their provider for all of their goods, maybe if they were more honest and upfront, they would have done better as a business, whilst they had a business.

I could never quite manage to taper using Valium, so I am giving Clonazepam a go. Actually, it's a good job you posted here and responded to this, so I can check the print on my clonazepam, as it's Bensedin Clonazepam. However, it tastes just as it should. Sort of sweet taste, so I think it's legit, but you've reminded me to check the print...so thanks👍

Thanks man. They ended up having to shut down their website as they lost their provider for all of their goods, maybe if they were more honest and upfront, they would have done better as a business, whilst they had a business.

I could never quite manage to taper using Valium, so I am giving Clonazepam a go. Actually, it's a good job you posted here and responded to this, so I can check the print on my clonazepam, as it's Bensedin Clonazepam. However, it tastes just as it should. Sort of sweet taste, so I think it's legit, but you've reminded me to check the print...so thanks👍

I would strongly advise you to send a sample of any Benzodiazepine to Wedinos - you can't telll from the packaging. I've had Benzos that looked genuine but turned out to be fake, and there are a lot of fakes around

This conversation while valid, serves no purpose with respect to pill ID's. No image is going to infer the contents of any one product with the exception of confirming known fakes. Its a choice of performing a GC/MS or bust - even reagents (more common when trying to identify street drugs from known clandestine labs) can only indicate some of the potential contents of a material and cannot discern potency or other adulterants.

I bought recently rivotril on clearnet and they are legit, minty taste, 2mg knocks me totally off, doubt they are underdosed. With diazepam it was always a lottery, same with alprazolam.

I've just started the ball rolling with the ADHD diagnosis process for myself. The incompetent Drs reception team have sent me the wrong from to fill out though, they sent me the one the Dr is meant to fill in, and it asks about if the patient has a history of drug abuse.

Can I ask if you had any issues with this, if that's not too forward of me? I mean, you post on Bluelight, so it's not out of the question. I don't know how much the Dr knows about me, and how much they have the time and thoroughness to go through my records and history. It seems to me that they are very much on the sloppy/uncaring/overworked side so hopefully they wont make an issue out of this.

(I mean I'm more concerned about experiences regarding whether a period of previous "drug abuse" could disqualify a patient from receiving medications, than in any persons personal drug history per se, if I'm making any sense at all)

How I would hate to be diagnosed only to be possibly denied the medications I need due to a period of 'drug abuse' quite possibly on record there somewhere in my history.

What a bastard that would be, and the possibility and mere thought of it is already causing anxiety.

Last edited: