• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird high feeling pretty often even when I'm sure I'm not...

The Network

Bluelighter
It's just like JWH-018 to me, and randomly sometimes once or twice a day I'll start getting the same effects as the stuff without being near it! It's happening a little bit right now, but I really can't tell the difference between these "episodes" and JWH-018. What could be causing this? Does this happen commonly with any other drugs?

I keep getting paranoia too because I don't want to be high more than 2 hours at a time and when I have these episodes it's reasonable to assume if it comes out of nothing that it could go on for hours, days, weeks, forever, or whatever.

Sounds like it could be the onset of derealization or depersonalization and/or anxiety. I had the same symptoms after smoking weed for so long.

I've only used JWH-018 or anything coated in it a couple times, does it still make sense?

dude on another post said it well:
"Due to the habbits you get into outside the drug, but not from the drug themselves."
In other words are you like sitting there watching your back then taking a dose? you get it? whats your state of mind before you dose? your looking at it the wrong way. Look at everything besides the drug and you will find your answer.

Im out, laterz

Last edited:
as this is a general inquiry/discussion the thread is suited for Basic Drug Discussion which is where i'm moving it.

perhaps abstaining from illicits, the JWH's in particular is in order for you to help sort out your problems. consulting a doctor would be a good idea as well if it is persistent for a long period of time.

The weird thing is I haven't used ANY drugs at all in the last 3 weeks except some ibuprofen and smoking some mullein leaf.

Thre is very little research on JWH... i would advise you to not take any more... maybe its an interaction with the meds ou're taking (if any)

i sometimes get acid flashbacks, but they don't last long

Thre is very little research on JWH... i would advise you to not take any more... maybe its an interaction with the meds ou're taking (if any)

i sometimes get acid flashbacks, but they don't last long

Well there goes my fun. Back to the real stuff, TBH I don't know why I ever used JWH in the first place I have access to the real stuff easily and cheaply.

The weird thing is I haven't used ANY drugs at all in the last 3 weeks except some ibuprofen and smoking some mullein leaf.

well you might have a serious dependence on it, if you get anxiety from even thinking about it. Try not to think about the drug as your 'fun' but more as a fun enhancer. your giving it power, never let a drug do that. If you want to use do something else like take a walk, every-time you have these episodes do something you know will make you happy, call a girl or pet a puppy.

Sounds like it could be the onset of derealization or depersonalization and/or anxiety. I had the same symptoms after smoking weed for so long.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This is your problem OP. It's like being psychic. IMO you ARE basically psychic in this fucked up state. Depersonalization from drugs and detachment for so long. Relax. This state does not last forever. It's a bitch dealing with and very hard to focus but just do your best to stay cool. This will pass but it helps to stay grounded if you want this to pass. At this point, don't get high because you're basically fucked up enough as it is, lol. You don't want schizophrenia.

Another thing to add is when I smoke benign mullein leaf (no I didn't buy incense I bought mullein leaf which STATED to not confuse it with spice or K2) I get a mix between jwh-018 and weed effects... And we all know just smoking random herbs won't get ya high.

Edit: Shit, yeah this time it's full blown like I just took 4 hits of some really good weed and there was nothing on the stuff I smoked!

The effects are extremely odd because even if I don't ingest ANYTHING the timeline and force of effects are the same as smoking real JWH, first paranoia, then having fun fucking partying, then passing out on the floor.

Last edited:
Yeah, that means you need to get the fuck off of drugs for a good while, let yourself dry out before even considering using again.

Yeah, that means you need to get the fuck off of drugs for a good while, let yourself dry out before even considering using again.

Alright, thanks everyone. No more getting stoned until my christmas party!

^Depersonalization/derealization can take anywhere from months to years to go away......from my experience, doing any drugs, especially psychedelics will exacerbate it and prolong it. I have learned to live with it and still smoke weed from time to time, but if you truly want it to go away I would abstain heavily from mind altering substances.

^Depersonalization/derealization can take anywhere from months to years to go away......from my experience, doing any drugs, especially psychedelics will exacerbate it and prolong it. I have learned to live with it and still smoke weed from time to time, but if you truly want it to go away I would abstain heavily from mind altering substances.

Well I just lost my $100 zippo so I'm pretty pissed about that already but I guess I'll stop for at least a year.

Edit: Found it <3 still staying off all drugs for a year at least (easy for me because I don't like being stoned unless I have perfect conditions and even then I only like weed)