• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Weird after effects of drugs

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I tried k the first time a few days ago and after 2 days it seemed as if I had food poisoning (nothing came up just went down). But I also ran outta my oxy script and was taking 60mg morphibe sulphate. I'm only familier with hydros and never had this reaction. Anyone else expirence this from k or morph?

depending on how high your oxy script was, it may be a mild withdrawal symptom that the morphine isnt covering

Idk about ur specific situation but classically K never did that to me, maybe if I was high from opes & did K I'd expect that to happen to me. Unless u are physically dependent on the morph & went w/o but I never got throw up sick from pills, only dope. Maybe it was a diff kind of K? Tried deschloro last month n had me rethinkin my whole life w / a lil nausea as well lol

If you only did the k on the first day, then most likely it was the morphine not covering your oxy wd all the way. If you were doing k the whole time, it could still be the aforementioned reason, but also it could be something the k was cut with. How much oxy do you take and how often?

- Hopeless Soul

40mg a day but I was replacing it with 200mg morph probly a stomach bug or mild withdrawl:/

This morning hurting n slow. Too muck k n mdma and Coke. Having a party though tonight lol
No I don't learn haha!