The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Weekend in Orlando!

max_

Bluelighter
I'm going to visit orlando the weekend after this weekend. I am wondering what kind of clubs, sights, historical places, youngster's hot spots, restaurants, nightclubs, scene, anything, do you recommend. What places Must I see? What is going on there? I bet it's fun, but what kind of fun? What's to do there? What's not to do? Are there any festivals going on next week? Any cool parties? Concerts? Plays? Any advice would be appreciated. I am going alone so I'd like to know where I can meet cool people. Not necessarily junkies but people who'd be open minded for travelers, like backpackers zones or where are the youth hostels stuff like that.

how old are you?

when i went there a couple eyars ago, i met my friends family who drove..all i had to do was pay for the plane ticket and whatever spenmding money i might want cause his parents were gonbna buy breakfest lunch and dinner for us..so it was me ny buddy and his little brother who was 16 at the time..we got lucky cause his parents kenw some people who worked at disney so alot of our meals and we would get "park hoppers", theo nly thing was we had to make it to breakfest to get thwe park hoppers or we were SOL and had to figure our own way..well park hoppers are like 100 bucks so we made sure to get up every morn and then we just went back to sleep...

what we did was go to treasure island everynight and try abnd pick up some chicks and then hang out with thee girls the next day..but treasure island is the by far the coolest place for some one over the age of 21 cause it was like a little amusment park but it is open only to adults..and what it is like is bourbon street where its like a bunch of bars/clubs on this main street and every bvar/club is a different type of music and it covers all music from to[p 40 to country to rap to 70s to 80s to jazz..everything..so what you do in the day doesnt really matter bnut treasure island is definetly what you want to be dojng at night..and hopefully youre staying in "disney" cause theyh abve the free trams/monorails that take you to all the hotels and parkls for free and they run i think 24hours and treally thast key for getting around

i would also make it a point to go to the highend fashion outlet mall..basically its a outdoor mall but its got all really high end stores to go along wit hthe usual footlockers and pac sun, thers gucci and louie v and armani and countl;ess outhers and its your chance to get somethig rally highend for 1/4 of the orginal price..the one thing that sticks out was we were om armani and picked up a pair of jeabs iut the jeans were like the ugly jeans in the world and when i looked at the price it was like 1200 bucks marked down from like 5-6k..insan..but i still rock the belt i bought down there, it became my favoire belt and it was made with good leather cause i still wear it after like 5years

Islands of Adventure is pretty cool. Hollywood Studios inside Disney is awesome, as well. Universal has this thing called City Walk that has live music every night. My friends say the clubs in Orlando are cool. Daytona beach is pretty close by. There's also Sea World, Wet n' Wild, and like Chinky said, the outlet malls. Enjoy!

Thanks guys.. I'm 20 and I've just realized that I'm still underage in the US I'm thinking I can't even buy my own beer, right!? Oh, well..

yeah the legal age is 21 so thats not going to happen unless you look really old.