• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed must really help cancer patients

Shlumpeet

Bluelighter
I must admit, I first doubted marijuana's ability to eliminate nausea, but never its ability to stimulate apetite. Anyways, I took my antibiotics on a very empty stomach, and I got horrendous nausea. I was about to throw up at any moment, and I had just bought a sausage with biscuit with egg from McDonalds. I took a bite, made me feel even worse. So at the last minute before I headed to school, I decided to stop by my friend's smoking spot. After I smoked a few small bowls, I immediately felt better, and ate my whole biscuit no problem.

Marijuana works wonders for those who can't eat because of nausea!

If you want to know what chemo-therapy feels like, take one of the drugs meant to induce vomiting. The drugs that doctors can perscribe to help patients deal with their symptoms are much more expensive, mush more dangerous, and much less effecftive than cannabis. Many cancer and AIDS patients actually die from starvation. Anyone who has had a member of their family die from cancer knows how hard it is for someone on chemo to eat. What ever happened for federal medical cannabis?