• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weed, Beer, Adderall, Xanax (at same time)

GemArcher

Greenlighter
Assuming the amount consumed of each is relatively MODEST, what can one expect from such a cocktail?.. Say 1 Blunt, 2 Drinks, 20 mg of Adderall, and 2 mg of Xanax. I'm curious to hear what/if anything people have to say about this.

Last edited:
Amnesia and a deficit in pocket money. 2 mg of xanax for a non regular user i think would cause me atleast amnesia.

It really depends on your tolerance. Like d1nach said, 2 mg of Xanax would be a lot for a benzo-naïve person. I wouldn't consider that modest and combining with alcohol or other CNS depressants can have disastrous consequences. Welcome to Bluelight and be safe!

Yeah. Possibly some regrettable behaviour too.
I have done some really dumb things in the past on amphetamine + benzos.

It made me outgoing and exhuberant - but also completely uninhibited.
YMMV :)
But yeah, booze and benzos are also a combo i'd personally advise steering clear of, simply because it makes you super wasted, and not necessarily in a good, or controllable, way.
All three mixed together would most likely lead me to do some stupid things...

Thank you all for your honest feedback. Everything turned out quite alright, fortunately. Had a nice -- and under control -- evening. For the record, just 1 mg of Xanax was initially ingested. The other 1 mg came a few hours later. Fwiw, I do have a bit of prior benzo experience. Maybe spreading out the doses helped somewhat. I'm also no lightweight when it comes to booze. 2 drinks pretty much puts me at baseline. And finally, the adderall could've helped to keep me a little more alert and lucid. Not sure... I don't know if the weed is even worth mentioning, because IMO it is the safest of the 4 involved (Legalize it!)

Have done the combo in the past, I woke up missing 6 mg of Xanax, killed about 8 beers and popped about 40 mg more of addy. It's safe to say things got out of hand... I wouldn't recommend, take them one at a time and enjoy each for what it is..

Adderall potentiates weed, but weed doesn't potentiate adderall, so it's safe to mix. Alcohol and Adderall potentiate each other, so adjust the doses accordingly. Alcohol and weed don't really do anything more together than their individual effects combined. Xanax and weed go well together, but there's no actual interactions. Xanax and alcohol go well together, but the combination can result in an overdose. Adderall and Xanax counteract each other, so both will be significantly weakened. I suggest taking out either adderall or xanax, because using both will pretty much be the same as using neither. Do not redose on any of the drugs after taking the first, because your judgement will be significantly impaired, especially because of the alcohol and Xanax. Best of luck, stay safe

I would say that this is a pretty risky combination. I can only assume that you're not experienced with the drugs that you've mentioned, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for answers. Combining Benzodiazepines with Alcohol is almost never a good thing. At worst, you can die either by overdose or by misadventure while in a blackout. This is the primary issue I see with the combination you're looking to experiment with. I would skip either the Alcohol or the Benzodiazepine.

Be aware that the effects of drugs become a lot less predictable when you combine them with one another.

Be prepared to possibly say f it and drink way more wakeup in a puddle of urine i normal can moderate my intake of drugs but i didnt often drink and use benzos but when i did it went from a few to blackout

I would say that this is a pretty risky combination. I can only assume that you're not experienced with the drugs that you've mentioned, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for answers. Combining Benzodiazepines with Alcohol is almost never a good thing. At worst, you can die either by overdose or by misadventure while in a blackout. This is the primary issue I see with the combination you're looking to experiment with. I would skip either the Alcohol or the Benzodiazepine.

Be aware that the effects of drugs become a lot less predictable when you combine them with one another.
Strongly agree with this, mixing drugs that are more dangerous together isn't the best of ideas. I recommend you stick to using drugs alone or only combining one's that aren't more dangerous together. I didn't really include that in my first comment cuz I figured youd still do it anyway, I thought the plain facts about it would be the most useful, but you should probably hear this too in case you actually care.

Last edited: