Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

weed and bus terminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
Hi y'all

so a friend wants me to take a quarter of bud with me on the bus from adelaide -> melbourne

I have heard of a guy getting pinned to the ground after he started sprinting to the nearest exit once the sniffer dogs entered the terminal

i'm not desperate to smoke weed in melbourne, so given that, should I take this risk?

also this could well be against forum rules, but i remember reading threads that touched on similar things so srry mods if its no-go

Never happened to me, if you're that worried bring it on carry on and hide it somewhere on the bus so if dogs do find it, it's not yours.

^ yeah, you're correct in thinking this isn't a suitable discussion to have here; i'm afraid we really can't discuss your plans, or weighing-up the rights and wrongs of committing what is obviously a criminal act. our personal feelings regarding how just or otherwise these laws are - but it falls under the bluelight user agreement.

before i close this thread though - just a thought...
why should you take all the risk of transporting (a quarter oz of what can be a very strong smelling herb) when you yourself do not wish to partake. i'm not going to advise you beyond 'dont risk it, it's not worth it' - but surely you could think of ways in which your friend could take on the personal risk of such an endeavour.
....that's all i'm going to say on the matter.
have a good time in melbourne :)

Status
Not open for further replies.