European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Harm Reduction Wedinos errors

mauve

Bluelighter
Hi guys, so I wanted to see the accuracy of wedinos and decided to send the same sample cut in two and a month apart. The first half the results showed the sample contents as expected.

Now the second one, I decided to add a drop of modafinil in the mix to see how well they detect micro grams. It came back as a totally different substance and neither as the original sample which it should have, nor did they pick up any modafinil in it even though I sent the same modafinil to wedinos a couple months ago and it came back as moda...

Any reasons for why this could be?

Is everything ok @ wedinos ?

Going back a year or so... I had genuine mephedrone, and it came back as caffeine on the wedinos website 🤔 only a day later to be changed to mephedrone...

Last edited:
Bumping this for attention.

I've also doubted the accuracy of Wedinos, not by virtue of having sent samples, just sometimes something doesn't seem right, like the frequency of paracetamol or caffeine adulteration.

Of course I understand that there's potentially all kinds of biases at play with regards to what kind of samples get sent in but regardless...

Easy enough to test the waters, so to speak.

Might give it a go too.

If we are going to place trust in something, especially something as potentially important as this...gotta be some transparency and proof of competence