• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wearing Fentanyl patch to use lower hydro dose

MeanDean

Greenlighter
I would like to start by saying that I understand the risks associated with fentanyl and I am in now way encouraging anyone to try the method in question. I am experienced in the use of fent and also want to point out I am not looking for suggested dose. Just looking to hear from some people that may have tried this so here goes...I have a source for transdermal patches that I primarily only use if I'm going to run out of pills. I usually cut very small pieces off the 100mc/g patch and wear as directed to prevent w/d. I wore a pice for 30-36 hours and removed when I knew I had some oxy coming. 4 hours after removing it I took a very conservative dose for my tolerance(50mg oxy) knowing the fent would still be working. I felt no effects what so ever with the patch alone but after taking the 50mg I had a high very similar to what would be a 120-140mg dose. Leading up to this I had had no pills for 3 days and wore 1/8 of a 100 mc/g fent patch. I take between 60-80 mg of oxy twice a day everyday. I highly doubt my tolerance budged but, I thought I would ask for some input from someone who hopefully has personal experience with the two drugs. I know that this is basically the scenario of people using a patch with a breakthrough med. I just need to know if the fent boost the oxy or if it does/should take away from the euphoria or "lifted" kind of high and cause sedation. I know both are opioids in case that was not clear. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

i personally find fent to be a sedatory high as opposed to euphoric