• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"We cannot stop here, this is bat country"

gram696969

Bluelighter
I am so happy right now. My favorite band of all time wrote a song about my favorite movie of all time, and I didnt realize this for over 6 years. Avenged Sevenfold`s Bat Country is about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I seriously recommend you all go give it a listen if you`re into heavy metal and like that movie.... "He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man" is my alltime favorite quote and I didnt even realize it was from my alltime favorite movie (by the way, Ive never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but have watched parts of it and already know its my favorite movie for many reasons.) All you druggie metal heads go give this song about two guys losing their minds on drugs a listen! Its a goddamn masterpiece!

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Finna move this to drug culture

FYI I accidentally left an other drugs redirect from this thread to here that expires in 691 days, meaning this thread will also be in OD for the next two years or so 😭 I meant to select a 1 day redirect 😂

I am so happy right now. My favorite band of all time wrote a song about my favorite movie of all time, and I didnt realize this for over 6 years. Avenged Sevenfold`s Bat Country is about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I seriously recommend you all go give it a listen if you`re into heavy metal and like that movie.... "He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man" is my alltime favorite quote and I didnt even realize it was from my alltime favorite movie (by the way, Ive never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but have watched parts of it and already know its my favorite movie for many reasons.) All you druggie metal heads go give this song about two guys losing their minds on drugs a listen! Its a goddamn masterpiece!

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country (Official Music Video) - YouTube
awesome awesome awesome. Plus that quote has been my sig for decades now

Thanks for putting that one out there, forgot about it

I'm going to vegas to croak a scag baron named savage Henry? Why? Because he ripped us off.

I clicked on that link and played it and thought, "wtf is this weak ass shit, thats not heavy metal" and my girlfriend overheard the music and said "oh my God I haven't heard that song in forever" and then proceeded to name the song and band, "that used to be my shit".

😭
Oh come on 😆 Shits pretty good, if you like heavier shit go check out darkness surrounding or god damn by the same guys

That's awesome, but it's pretty wild you say it's your favorite movie but you haven't watched the whole thing. Have you read the book? Lol first thing on your to-do list ought to be watching that movie. It surely is a classic though.

That's awesome, but it's pretty wild you say it's your favorite movie but you haven't watched the whole thing. Have you read the book? Lol first thing on your to-do list ought to be watching that movie. It surely is a classic though.
Ive watched it since!! Love it so much, I knew the second I saw a few scenes off youtube it`d be atleast top 5. Lmao it took the cake though definitely number one movie Ive seen.

( there all fucking reptiles and some mad mans been giving them booze)
Favourite part of this particular movie to see on a mushroom trip