• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

ways to combat withdrawal fatigue?

Disregard this, manboychef never replies to texts :( lol

Disregard, my disregard. I'm only kidding.
much love to you buddy

You guys crack me up. I am just so pleased to see the positive vibes grow in SL. MBC, w0w, you guys fucking rock. Please keep up the awesome work! Each of you are an inspiration to me, no joke. Much peacefulness and love to both of you <3 <3 <3

Awwh, thanks buddy.
You're a great moderator my friend.
Keep up the fantastic work.
Your insight is very refreshing <3

Didn't read anything but the title but I would highly recommend daily exercise and a proper diet as others have probably stated. Also, trying new things everyday in everyway. Meditation, mindfulness, yadayada. I'm going to pick up a provigil or nuvigil script in the near future but my fatigue is only partially wd related. Will report back with results. I would think amphetamines would only compound your problems in the end but to each their own. I stay away from them for daily use. Godspeed homeslice.

For me, caffeine, and exercise, and activities I enjoy such as reading and writing. %)

A positive, nurture, supportive loving, kind, gentle enviroment does wonders too :D <3

Yeah amphetamines will actually make your withdrawals harder to deal with. Basically, you just gotta get through it. Maybe take a week off work.

listen. i been through all the stuff you have. first of all, kratom is not as harmless as you think. it actually fucks you up pretty bad. for that little amount of pain relief, it makes you pretty damn stupid. just stop. stop everything. that's what I did, except I still indulge myself with starbucks sometime. although nowadays, i just pop one or two caffeine pills in the beginning of the day. about the amphetamines, please don't. amphetamines have a tremendous tolerance. for example, 40 mg is not gonna be 40 mg two weeks from now. in two weeks, you may need to take 100 mg to equal that 40 mg. eventually, you will run out of cash to buy that amount of amps. plz, whatever you are thinking, just don't. i'm not going to lecture you about how drugs are bad. not all drugs are. but I can see you have some kind of addiction, and you need to stop.

Yeah amphetamines will actually make your withdrawals harder to deal with. Basically, you just gotta get through it. Maybe take a week off work.

that would help but my wd fatigue lasted months..every day was a chore..caffeine made it worse as did ephedrine..taking something speedy will only make things worse in the long run

I mean just taking a little staycation to get some rest and recharge the batteries.

ive never been to rehab but what do they give you for this, the terrible lethargy that comes with withdrawals?they give you sleep meds and blood pressure meds but i cant imagine them giving you anything for the lethargy which imo is the killer..i remember being so lethargic that it took every ounce of strength in me to run uptown to buy food.. i remember starting back to work and after 2-3 hours i was just completely exhausted...if my boss wasnt an understanding friend i would have not been able to keep a job i dont think..

im thnking they might give welbutrin for the lethargy and low motivation now that i think of it..

ive never been to rehab but what do they give you for this, the terrible lethargy that comes with withdrawals?they give you sleep meds and blood pressure meds but i cant imagine them giving you anything for the lethargy which imo is the killer..i remember being so lethargic that it took every ounce of strength in me to run uptown to buy food.. i remember starting back to work and after 2-3 hours i was just completely exhausted...if my boss wasnt an understanding friend i would have not been able to keep a job i dont think..

im thnking they might give welbutrin for the lethargy and low motivation now that i think of it..

In the rehabs that I went to they gave you nothing. They also got their panties in a twist if you didn't get out of bed on time, or participate in meetings and group. It is a chore just taking part in daily life if you have had an enhancement for so long.

Yeah stims of any sort will make you feel like hell. Try vitamin B complex. It is natural energy.

In my experience they don't give you anything. Hell, the "coffee" we had didn't even have caffine, nor was it actually brewed, it was some liquid dark brown extract that tasted like coffee but actually wasn't. You had to be there for a while to gain access to real coffee. The best you can do is ask for vitamins.

The fatigue is what all ways sends me running back, food and exercise are imperative for more reasons than one. I use benzos for sleep otherwise l wouldn't get a wink. Today l am on day two and l have to work all weekend. We can do this, lets pull for each other.

You got this ruby slippers. Do not dwell on having to work all weekend, or project too far into the future. Just think about today and what you need to do to get through it hour by hour.

I found meth really helped.

But most people would end up addicted to speed, so I never recommend It to others.

Meth does help in that it'll make you "ignore" opiate WD. It soaks your brain with so much dopamine that the physical discomfort all but vanishes. But I'd never in good conscience recommend doing that to "curb" WD (especially not IV like I was doing it)

Especially considering the fact that many opiate addicts hate speed & speed comedowns

I hate speed comedowns. Couple that with WDs and you have a recipe for hating life.

well have managed to stay sober for about 10 days now (except weed) which is pretty good for me. off the kratom for like two weeks. i drink most days typically and was starting to slip into the abyss there towards the end with the stims and ron so im glad i pulled out.

feeling more sane mentally but not out of the woods. feel the aches and pains still, anxiety, and my burning skin is still flared up which usually gets worse when im on drugs so idk whats up with that. tired but restless and squirmy too. easily fatigued but worked half a day yesterday. sleeping okay. still can't concentrate and lacking motivation to do much of anything but its getting better slowly. still have the brain issues though but they are more manageable off drugs.

i just quit my job and had some time off so im just taking it easy. wouldn't have been able to do it working. no doubt about it, so im taking advantage of it and not rushing to find a job. i have enough money to get by for a while and find work pretty quick. sick of dealing with co workers and bosses. gonna try and move to a ski town pretty soon and just snowboard all winter. ready to get away from where im living.

been taking some b12 and was taking a b complex but quit taking that bc it seems too activating right now in a bad way. might be too strong or something. the b12 always seems to give me a boost so long as its the sublingual kind or a shot. the oral stuff makes me sick in high doses. gonna stick with the b12 and go back to the old b complex i used to take. i do think they both help for me, esp the methyl b12.

Ive been seeing an acupuncture/chinese medicine lady. seems to be helping esp the acupuncture. not sold on the herbs and prob going to stop taking them but i find the acupuncture really relaxing and helping getting rid of some of this excess heat from the drugs. ive heard to shy away from the stimulating treatments so i just do the relaxation ones. worth looking into if you never have tried it. was really sedating for me, almost like a drug and i think it helped motivate me to sober up a little bit. seemed to calm me down a lot and chill me out.

gonna keep it up for a while until im feeling normal and hopefully just stick to weed and only drinking occasionally for the most part. im not really that into booze but its easy for me to start drinking a few a day after work. wouldn't be an issue but it fucks my brain thing up i think so gonna hold off for a while longer.

hope everyone is doing well.