• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Watch Dog controversy

"Kavon Fortin" sounds like the result of a random name generator. I think people are reading too much into it.

Personally, this is a non-issue for me.

Dudes been in the media for over a year now. Who gives a fuck if a video game pays homage to his story?

Without knowing the specifics, I would just consider it a tribute and carry on about my business. The story didn't get me too worked up, but if they manage to trivialize the kid's death then I could see why people might be up in arms about it. This is the first I've heard of it, though, and judging from the mass of responses to the this thread I'm assuming this is a non-issue for most people around here as well.

was never really interested in this game even though it's gotten a ton of hype. thought i'd probably end up buying it sometime but apparently the reviews aren't nearly as good as people were expecting? ubisoft games have always disappointed me so i'll probably just pass.

not bad but high 70s low 80s. i was expecting around 9-9.5 tbh. just been hearing more bad than good.

these next gen games look really lame so far. Ive had xbox one since release and only time i played it was trying out the EA UFC demo and that was a major disappointment also.

not bad but high 70s low 80s. i was expecting around 9-9.5 tbh. just been hearing more bad than good.

these next gen games look really lame so far. Ive had xbox one since release and only time i played it was trying out the EA UFC demo and that was a major disappointment also.

Why have you only played a demo on your Xbox?