• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos WARNING ZENE laced fake diazepam blisters circulating the UK

Hi folks, well i entered a 3 year bensedin 30mg CT three weeks ago, due to being sent 'bunk' bensedins for the first time in those years, having been trying to ward of the shakes and fits i took three of them a couple of days ago ( had auditory hallucinations and strobing vision all day).
I had checked the wedinos site and was convinced they were bromaz, as i took around five over the last two weeks with no effect, now upon taking three i ended up nailed to the couch with a really awfull synthetic opiod sweaty buzz, pale clamy skin and grinding my teeth (chipped two teeth) no let up in wd symtoms.
Absolute dreadfull feeling and certainly no buzz i'm into.
There is a result on wedinos which has a bensedin as 'zene' major.
So i think they could even have been one out of the three i took had zene and the others nowt.

Just bin them if you think you have them, mine have been binned.

I have some prodes which show on wedinos as bromazolam and acted ok on my wd's today. I can see properly bad news in the uk in the next six months due to this zene issue. God knows why this is going in presses.
I'm going to carry on with the close to ct as i would'nt trust any contact now. Even online which is a shame as first let down from one contact in years. Was hoping to reinstate and taper but that's gone and i won't be risking anything linked to a test major or minor with a zene.

Stay safe folke, that was an awfull night of cold sweaty insomnia, even my cats were staring at from the living room door, they would'nt come in. X

Of course they all do this to some extent, apart from etiz which is much less so, as it has some weird reverse tolerance thing going on, and a less severe dependence profile and w/ds etc and all round more forgiving.
Hey bleaney, could you expand on what you mean by etizolam having a reverse tolerance? Thanks

Damn. After reading the story, I feel that the dealers making these are not well-educated. Benzodiazepines mixed with -nitazenes is just insane. What about the guy with the huge Benzo habit who takes a strip of 10 at a time just to get even? This is really something.

As above, it's unreal to me what they are pressing. I got samples of Bensedin/accord/ksalol/prodes.

I had a mate wanting to buy them today but no way was he getting them as he sells to folk who eat strips in an evening, and i'm not being linked to a corpse.

I took some of the bensedin and had an awful 'buzz' i thought they were bromazolam but definatley not, i've posted the effects on a thread somewhere.
I bet the media already have the headlines written. Like keif says, someone taking 10 is in for a shock and possibly lethal if drinking alcohol etc.

I just can't understand why it's going into benzos. Can't be about saving a few quid but putting your customers potentialy 6ft under. Any theory why folks?
Take care folks.

Just a quick question for the benzo educated.
Would clonaz be worth a shot for my paws? I can get it, and i know this is going to last months the way i am, hardly leaving the house, out of work and job interviews lined up. Would i be able to reinstate with clonaz and taper from there?

Thank you x

Would clonaz be worth a shot for my paws? I can get it, and i know this is going to last months the way i am, hardly leaving the house, out of work and job interviews lined up. Would i be able to reinstate with clonaz and taper from there?

Thank you x
How long have you been Benzo free?

Well a month off diaz, but have around 180 bromazolam that havd been helping but i dont know the dose of each pill.
I can get legit clon though.
Thanks for the reply.
Paws is post acute withdrawal syndrome

You'd have to be Benzo free for several months after your taper or cold turkey to describe your symptoms as paws.

From what you've said you stopped diaz and you have relied on broma since so your still using benzos, and want to switch to clonaz from the unreliable broma.

If you're current state is that your agoraphobic and barely can function then by all means do switch to clonaz and when ready taper at a rate that feels comfortable to you, using your withdrawal symptoms as a guide.

Thank you x
You'd have to go by the guide - EDIT: The Ashton Manual. It is designed for tapering and gives you a guide on how to do it with specific benzos, a Newcastle University professor designed it (not sure if it will have the RC benzos turning up but it has clonazepam). It will tell you how to taper from whatever dose you're on.

Clonazepam are potent, sedating and have a very long half life (as well as a long onset but you can speed that up if you need to, if you're feeling really rough). But start out on low doses due to the sedating nature and keep in mind the very long half-life, which might be handier for tapering, at least in terms of cost effectiveness. Not sure.

I have mostly clonazepam tablets now due to getting so many fake bensedin - a trusted brand for me for many years. The vendor I trust has had issues and is only taking bitcoin mostly. I have had decent Bensedin from there and when the bad ones were turning up they stopped selling them and replaced them with Martin Dow before returning to Bensedin with the genuine article. I didn't get any fakes from there but did from another vendor due to basically panicking and wanting to stock up, largely in light of all this shit going on. They sent fakes, replaced them with fakes and then finally sent clonazepam as a replacement which was decent of them so I don't think it's malice on their part, it's an issue in the supply chain. Luckily the fakes I've got are most likely inactive but I will know for sure when they get back - they look like two samples of bensedin which contain no active components and have no flavour, just chalk. But no nitazenes. I'd be able to tell due to having had heroin habits in the past. I'll know for sure once I've had them tested (got three different batches to test: at least two different fake bensedin, one which tastes like a sugar pill and the other ones I mentioned which are most likely the same batch, just different colour text on the strips. Also some Elipam which were weird - tasted kinda salty but seemed to have a benzo effect.

But I don't know what's happening. Of course synthetic opioids have been turning up in street benzos for years - at least as far back as 2016. Look at this list of police bulletins - this one has examples of pills containing synthetic opioids but it wasn't seen as a big deal back then. I had taken many of those pills. But the nitazene thing is making its way into knock offs of the branded supply which happens now and then but will usually just be inactive or contain a different benzo such as bromazolam (the main one at the moment although mixed with nitazenes as well). Of course the OCGs who press them don't care and people on the street who use them generally aren't vigilant, as long as they get fucked up. But some of the online vendors do seem to care...

Being the paranoid crank I am, I believe that they are turning up in the branded ones and getting into the supply lines on purpose, in order to allow the police/NCA or whoever to get heavy on the clearnet vendors. They are making a lot of money and likely aren't keeping it in the country and the government can't have that so they are spiking people, killing them off on the streets but also people who go online and pay extra because they are discerning and in cases such as my own, are self-medicating and have ended up with habits.

It is either OCGs who can't get their hands on enough of whatever benzo they usually get and so are putting nitazenes in the pills which they are also cutting heroin with - many of the people pressing these pills naturally also run heroin, one local to me just got taken down (although I'm not sure if they were pressing them - I think they were getting their pills from bigger dealers), or it's fucking MI5 or something contaminating the supply chain so that this reactionary government can cause yet more harm by getting rid of clearnet vendors by creating a big public scandal or whatever to justify blocking certain sites. Then people have to go to the street and end up with opioid habits because they may start getting pills with nitazenes.

It's like what has happened in the states, with every pill that's pressed in cartel labs containing fentanyl, and the heroin market being replaced by fentanyl to the point at which addicts are now worried about their fent containing xylazine (not an opioid making naloxone ineffective) which is turning up in the heroin here too. But in the states, if you wanted xanax and used to take it regularly as its big there, you would now most likely always end up with fentanyl in your "xanax bars".

"They" are trying to kill us, whether that is gangsters who don't care and only have nitazenes on hand or whether it's the government so that they can do what they always do and enable the worst elements of the criminal world to control drugs and kill people that way. Organised crime and elements within the state apparatus work together. Drugs have to get in, otherwise the economy would likely go into recession.

Everyone who uses benzos should be given testing kits just as heroin/generally opioid users are given naloxone. I am involved in campaigning for this in my day job.

Harm reduction at the very least is needed here but also decriminalisation and ways of treating these issues so that people aren't being fucking murdered with, at the very least, government complicity. Look at what happened when they went after synthetic cannabinoids and everything else they blanket banned under the New Pyschoactive Substances act, including etizolam which became the main ingredient in street valium, along with diclazepam being second. More recently it has been bromazolam and now of course... nitazenes. The "spice" issue though, especially in Manchester: a complete disaster.

Benzo users are potentially fucked and so it's time to stock up if you have a good source. Clonazepam tends to not be faked as far as wedinos tells us and so get them for back up. Look into alternative sources and different benzos, read about them and how they work, test everything and keep naloxone around even if you only use benzos. The online vendors already know that people are buying clonazepam and so it won't be long before those start getting faked too. The people who make the fake branded strips will get onto it and contaminate that usually trustworthy source too.

Be careful folks.

Last edited:
I can completely understand how a dealer who doesn't use drugs at all could make a mistake like this. I think someone could very easily take disparate bits of knowledge and combine them into something deadly.

- Opioid users commonly take Benzodiazepines to get a better buzz
- Both of these drugs create dependence
-The drug supply already contains well-known combinations of Opioids, Xylazine (Which I believe is much less deadly than the combo above)

They probably don't have enough knowledge of the trends of their clientele, namely that Benzodiazepine users buying off the street like this are often JUST users of Bezodiazepines, not Opioids or more accurately, Benzodiazepines are their DOC. It wouldn't be the first time dealers have made mistakes as a result of lack of knowledge.

Pharaho, i agree on the clearnet theory, it makes sense. However i also wonder 'my paranoia' if the people at the top are just letting it happen, considering it's been happening for a lenghth of time, there is not that much news highlighting the fact. Some of the news searches i've been typing bring me to bluelight, and most of the other articles are from Reddit and other drugs forums and i think i read an nhs article, but nothing from the main media really, they're certainley not shouting it from the rooftops.

The person i use does'nt take them and he was surprised and very apologetic when i told him, he sent me samples every other benzo he had (accord/prodes/ksalol) and all were 'off'.
Actually i can't really say for ksalol as i've never previously used alprazolam but the press itself looked very unprofessional, uneven edges and both sides look different. The prodes i'm sure was Bromaz as i took a few and they helped with the paws, not in a great way but gave me a few hours relief.

I really don't know with this, i've been telling every one i know about what's going on, even had one lad wanting to buy them but no chance of that happening.
I'm lucky i think, as when i took the bensedin for the paws,thinking it was bromaz i was able to ride it out, as awfull as it was, i don't use other drugs at all, don't drink alcohol, no stims, not even weed. Most of the people i know do most of the above.

To me it did'nt feel like H, but i've only ever tried twice and that was years ago, nor did did it feel like any opiate i've been prescribed for severe pain and i've been through the lot with the pain clinic, my gp gave up and wanted me on ssri's (wtf).

This is something i'll be keeping a keen eye on, even if the supply returns to normal.

Hey bleaney, could you expand on what you mean by etizolam having a reverse tolerance? Thanks
The best i can do r/n is quote from wikipedia:

.......Etizolam has been shown to have a reduced liability to induce tolerance, and dependence, compared with classical benzodiazepines [When multiple doses of etizolam, or lorazepam, were administered to rat neurons, lorazepam caused downregulation of alpha-1 benzodiazepine binding sites (tolerance/dependence), while etizolam caused an increase in alpha-2 benzodiazepine binding sites (reverse tolerance to anti-anxiety effects).[13] Tolerance to the anticonvulsant effects of lorazepam were observed, but no significant tolerance to the anticonvulsant effects of etizolam were observed.]

*cited from http://en.wikipedia.org/

So I've checked on wedinos recently and Metonitazene seems to be the one that keeps popping up in certain diazepam test results.

MSJ and Accord seem to be coming up always containing it!⚠️

The results of this sample of accord diazepam just made my head spin?!😱

Bensedin seems to be Russian roulette, but as far as I'm aware they are meant to be white not like the ones recently with metonitazene which is like an off-white pastel colour? Like these samples 🤔

W049759
W049502
W049055
W049109
W047520

Martin Dow seemed okay, but I came across this sample🤔

W049531

Thought's anyone?

Also anyone watched this recently?