• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Warning Signs or Just Panic Attack?

owls42ll

Greenlighter

Ive been an IV user for a few years now, always opiates but have started doing meth quite often the past 6 months . I always do between a ten and fifteen dollar bag. Haven't used in. 2 days, did a ten dollar shot about thirty minutes ago. Usually ill cough my ass off but I litetally felt no rush. Moments later I started feeling very shaky and slightly nauseous, random dull either pain or odd feeling like a flutter in one spot in my chest. Eyes are moving not backand forth but almost hard to focus. Idk if im panicking somehow or should i be worried?

Anytime you have a different reaction IV than usual is not good. It can be indicative of something unknown that was in the product or it's not legit but that's a risk of buying street shit. If it doesn't resolve soon or worsens or new symptoms arise or you are concerned then you should seek help. Better than waiting too long to be treated.

Thanks, I'm ok now, I believe it was just cut with something. I got rid of what I had left. Redosing didn't seem like a good idea.

IMO i think it was the cut and yes every time you get a diff reaction pay attention to your body
if you get a fever or signs of an infection see a doc asap