• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

!!WARNING!! Pink Question Mark - Netherlands

BlueBull

Moderator: MDMA
!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

I don't know if this is the place to put this but...
A girl died not far from where I live from taking a high-dosed PMMA pill. It occurred in the Netherlands. The article is in Dutch but basically says that the 16 year old girl in the picture died from taking a pink question mark pill.
Source

it's about this pill:
Source
This is also in Dutch but there is a picture of the pill. What it basically says is that there were (on two separate occasions) two pills handed in for testing which contained a high dose of PMMA and so they issue a warning. These are the same pills mentioned in the first article. Notice the question mark on these pills is mirrored so they are easily recognized.

There is also a report on pillreports

Stay safe everybody!

To the mods: I saw another warning thread in the Pillreports section so I made one too but if this is not the way to go feel free to delete. I made a post in the regional drugs forum too.

Last edited:
Is it the same as the red riddler/speaker boxes? SWIM has a couple red ones thy dont look pink tho, also had the whites which were super clean

I don't think anybody has died yet from taking these pills. At least we don't know. In the media it is just speculation about the cause of death of the recent cases. But there are no facts yet. Stating 3 people died is 'unaccurate' the least...
But it is very possible to die from these pills. So don't take them.

I don't think anybody has died yet from taking these pills. At least we don't know. In the media it is just speculation about the cause of death of the recent cases. But there are no facts yet. Stating 3 people died is 'unaccurate' the least...
But it is very possible to die from these pills. So don't take them.

I never said 3 people died. Only one has been confirmed but they are indeed not yet sure if it's the same pill as in the warning issued about by Trimbos, a friend of the girl that died said it was a pink question mark. So I thought it better to put up a warning, even if the entire story is not yet known. Harm reduction ya know...

Last edited:
Don't listen to psynami, whether someone died from it or not, it is clearly not real MDMA and contains bull shit. News does blow shit out of proportion, but hospitalization is normally a sign of something bunk. Especially death

Is it the same as the red riddler/speaker boxes? SWIM has a couple red ones thy dont look pink tho, also had the whites which were super clean

These are pills with the question mark mirrored so if you have pills like that, even if they are a different color be VERY careful. I believe the riddlers had a regular question mark on them (not sure) so they should be fine if there are reports that there isn't anything other than MDMA in them...

*edit* Also, though I haven't been active for very long, BlueLight doesn't use SWIM :\

Last edited: