• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

*WARNING* New Fake Stamped Xanax Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
New FAKE Valuim laced xanax bars are out they are repressed thinner than normal and have a shine with a light blue color to them. I can't say the brand but I can say the print that is own them and the amount of scores too. It has 2 scores and has S 90 3 on the pill and the back side is clean. They break easy like Valuim and taste like it. I did a test on it and it turned out to be Valium 30-40mgs's since they didn't press them equally. Be carful taking these bars please. I took one and I'm very very high, and it's not so comfy, like how a lower dose of Valium is to me. Watch out for these please!

they have found xanax bars that are actually fentanyl as well. pillreports and ecstasydata are good resources to check for a variety of lab tested street drugs.

also this thread

not BDD material

Last edited:
Edaw'Naflagn, this isn't the type of thing we handle in Basic Drug Discussion. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that these pills had 30mg - 40mg of Diazepam in them, unless you happen to own a chromatograph. If this is the case, then I'll accept that I'm mistaken, if not, I wouldn't be going around spreading rumors and conjecture as there's already enough of that going around in the world of illicit, recreational drug use.

I'm going to close this as it does not fit in with forum guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.