• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ Warning: Mislabeled Batch of 2C-B-Fly That Has Caused Deaths

I wonder if perhaps that explains it. Initially I was thinking the other way around. I was comparing to my experience with dissociative tolerance, where 4-meo-pcp which should last 12 hours was done in 4.

BUT

If hes half tolerant, that means something affects him twice as hard. That means theoretically he could start receiving effects much earlier.

And the shorter duration could be a result of his low dosages, as was suggested to me by another BL'er. As we know, large doses = longer duration. Could work both ways.

I'm fine! sorry if i worried anyone, its very easy to inhale small quantities of fine fluffy powders when scooping them out of a bag

I just wanted to quote this for emphasis. Not only is it easier than you think to accidentally ingest potent chemicals, but its also very easy for any small animals nearby to breathe in particles and become ill. Don't handle any potent chemicals if you have pets in your house!

Glad you're okay hamhurricane! :)

I wonder if perhaps that explains it. Initially I was thinking the other way around. I was comparing to my experience with dissociative tolerance, where 4-meo-pcp which should last 12 hours was done in 4.

BUT

If hes half tolerant, that means something affects him twice as hard. That means theoretically he could start receiving effects much earlier.

And the shorter duration could be a result of his low dosages, as was suggested to me by another BL'er. As we know, large doses = longer duration. Could work both ways.

My friend says his next test will probably be 250 ugs and from experience with similar chems guesses that it will last 12 hours for him

Alrighty.

I did a dose of 380ug, and got stronger effects. Still never really left low-mid ++ territory. Next dose, hopefully tomorrow will be 530ug.

suppose we could then. Makes sense. I'll start poasting the info I get over there.

Ok I haven't read every page in the thread.... But has anyone mentioned the batch sold by a different vendor last year?? I still have mine unopened. doesn't say batch:B1 or anything on the label... did anyone buy that when it was available and or tried it?? I would hate to have been sitting on this 2cb-fly for almost 2 years now to find out it's shit. I have been saving it for the right time and place....

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine thats probably legit stuff. Given that its unrelated to this event, over a year prior, and not from the same vendor.

Obviously you could sample .25mg or something if you want to be sure. I certainly wouldnt do what dannie did, and down 18mg if you dont know 100% its 2C-B-FLY. Thats how you die. While I imagine your batch is totally fine, I'd still do a thorough water dilution for dosing and then sample 250 micrograms, .25mg

So the chemical was Br-DFLY and not 2C-B-FLY?

I guess its easy to confuse the two, but it put alot of people in danger..

Atleast people know what it is now and don't have to throw it out.

Yea I was planning on possible trying a small amount as a test before I throw 18 + mg down the hatch. I am sure someone is here that bought from the same vendor when it was available for the small amount of time. Please chime in!

Yea I was planning on possible trying a small amount as a test before I throw 18 + mg down the hatch. I am sure someone is here that bought from the same vendor when it was available for the small amount of time. Please chime in!

What exactly are you asking? If anyone has taken appropriate Brd-FLY doses of the mislabeled 2c-B-FLY? If so, the answer is yes.

And by hatch I hope you mean garbage....

Just in case you are confused, if by hatch you mean putting "18mg+" of the B1 batch into your body, DO NOT do that. You will die.

If you mean the garbage, then that's up to you. There are some trip reports from people who have take 60-350mcg amounts in this thread, the trip reports section, and maybe the BDF Big and Dandy.

Edit: I was just thinking, if a normal dose of BDF is ~200mcg and people took 18mg, that would be like taking 1620mg of 2C-E (assuming the normal dose is 18mg). No wonder people died. I feel so bad for them, that must have been horrible.

Last edited:
Ok I haven't read every page in the thread.... But has anyone mentioned the batch sold by a different vendor last year?? I still have mine unopened. doesn't say batch:B1 or anything on the label... did anyone buy that when it was available and or tried it?? I would hate to have been sitting on this 2cb-fly for almost 2 years now to find out it's shit. I have been saving it for the right time and place....

You friggin morons cegli and naggindouche. Did you not read my post .. well I have it quoted here for your reference.I did not get my 2cb-fly from said distributor H I got it from distributor X last year I was trying to find out if anyone had got it from the same person I did, and if they had tried it. I like how you tried to make me look like a tool lol but sorry!

You friggin morons cegli and naggindouche. Did you not read my post .. well I have it quoted here for your reference.I did not get my 2cb-fly from said distributor H I got it from distributor X last year I was trying to find out if anyone had got it from the same person I did, and if they had tried it. I like how you tried to make me look like a tool lol but sorry!

wow. Slow down.

When responding to your post, I never intended to make you look like a 'tool.' If that's how you received it, I apologize. In fact, I was merely looking out for you; after reading and rereading your second post, I was unable to discern that you purchased your 2c-B-FLY over a year ago, hence my post directed towards you. I just didn't want you to ingest 18mg of a material that could potentially harm you. Not sure how that makes me a douche. :?

I will admit that I read your first comment earlier in the day when you posted it, but saw that delsymfan gave you a sufficient answer and forgot about it after that. I did not make the connection when I saw your more recent post.

Despite what you may or may not think, people are not always out to make you look bad. Call me what you will, but I pity the man who goes through life trying to defend himself. :\

regarding the fact that some people -accidentally- have thousands of doses of that stuff now I really wonder when it emerges 'blottered'...