• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Warning - do not snort crushed hydromorph contin

Update: 2 weeks later and I feel like I'm basically back to normal. Was able to jog for 30 min and lift weights without noticing any chest issues.

Please be careful everyone.

Thank you for this post. Tonight was the first time I contemplated sniffing the crushed beads. Now I won't.
Has anyone ever tried making the beads IR for plugging? I wouldn't want to waste most of the med if not... I really have a crappy bioavailability with oral dilly. I can take 2 30's and nothing :(

Thank you for this post. Tonight was the first time I contemplated sniffing the crushed beads. Now I won't.
Has anyone ever tried making the beads IR for plugging? I wouldn't want to waste most of the med if not... I really have a crappy bioavailability with oral dilly. I can take 2 30's and nothing :(

I'm glad I've helped you steer clear of snorting crushed hydromorph contin. Stay safe Bliss.

My friend had thought to an alternative ROA to the hydromorph contin instead of snorting it. He his scared to death of needles, and snorting those beads are harsh for the nasal cavities (wax and other fillers binding chemicals which contain them aren't water soluble), even if it's crushed into a fine powder.

Let's me explain what he has in mind:

Just cook your HMC like if you wanted to IV.

-Crush the beads into a fine powder;
-Put it into a stericup and add some water;
-Stir the solution;
-Put a cotton filter and draw the mixture with a sterile needle;
-Take another sterile syringe and remove the needle tip;
-Instill the filtered mix from the needle toward to the one who hasn't a tip;
-Put it sublingual;

He thinks sublingual ROA has a better bioavailability due to the fact that under the tongue there is more blood vessels and also the gums might contribute to absorb it faster.

He was just wondering if it could be safer that way (harm reduction) and provide a good high. He never tried it before because he doesn't want to waste a pill, who is really expensive, if it doesn't work.

Let me know if it is possible.
Thanks.

Last edited:
^ We don't use the term SWIM here, and although I cannot tell you exactly why, I can say definitively that sublingual hydromorphone is not nearly as effective as intranasal hydromorphone.

Isn't microcrystalline cellulose in adderall XR, too? I think some people are just sensitive to it. Of course it's good HR practice to avoid it entirely, but I've been sniffing adder all XR for over a decade now with no unexpected side effects.

EDIT: I am not suggesting it is SAFE to sniff HMC. Just saying the microcrystalline cellulose is probably not the culprit.

Threads like this are great, I know I'd probably be snorting all my pills if not for discovering BL. I hope everything turns out to be ok for you OP.

Absolutely!! This site has legit saved my life over five times in the last few years. I'm so impulsive when it comes to getting that rush, especially from pills.. but this site makes me heavily reconsider what my plan of action might be at the time.
��

Plugging may be the safest avenue if you don't want to use the route for which the pills were formulated. Plugging isn't unpleasant and an be effective.

I Believe it!! I get sand in my lungs and it can hurt until it is washed out in three months naturally. I live by the little sahara desert and sometimes I forget to where some brazares over my eyes and a condom over my ears and baby mini carrots in my nose, and put a full dry cigar in my mouth to keep all the dry particles out.

But sometimes the wind stretches the brazares and it pops against my eyes. And that can be way worse than sand getting in them too.

Sure you don't just sniff too hard?
The objective isn't to inhale as hard as you can, because naturally, you'll end up with all kinds of pill-dust and shit in you're lungs.

I sniff right into my sinuses...just barley inhaling, but inhaling it right into my sinus with sort of a single nasal-grunt...almost like you're clearing you're sinus to make a lugee, but IDK...it's almost like you swallow it INTO you're nasal cavity, does that make since?
You just put the straw to the very top of the nostril, gentley whiff 1, 2 4 times maybe, depending on the amount. One whiff usually sucks up about _______ that much of a line.
If it ends up in you're throat, you're sniffing too hard or too fast. It's not a race, you're administering a powder into you're sinuses for fucks sake, you need to be GENTLE...like shaving a baby's balls. Gentle.

I just mention this, because if I had a nickle for every time I saw somebody just sniff shit so hard that I know at least 25% of it went straight to their lungs, I would be well off. I used to try to tell people what they're doing wrong, now I just laugh or shake my head...people are pretty peculiar and set in their ways, and don't want me telling them the right way to snort shit I guess.

I'm sure most of the world will just keep right on aspirating all their dope....so be it.

Aside from that, I just don't understand how it could end up in you're lungs....you crushed the beads right? You should crush, then put through a metal mesh screen, like in a weed grinder's kief screen. Then you'll get fine dust, if that's you're issue.

Snorting hydromorph contin crushed beads is of course not something to do often. That's my 2 cents. Anyway, if you try and and have the same amount of hydromorphone as say a Dilaudid 4mg, (there is 4.5mg HMC's, they're purple), it's a tiny tiny line you will have. But yes, it's not ideal, and I did not do it often, I snorted brand name Dilaudid before which worked very well and is pretty safe all-around. Honestly having good filters like SteriFilts which are given away in a lot of Canadian exchanges/by street workers who also have the the sterile cups and everything to make injection of drugs, and with SteriFilts, also pills, and if you can afford it and do not trust SteriFilts for some reason, you can buy micron filters. In the spirit of harm reduction, it's actually safer to inject HM Contin crushed beads powder with those filters, even the standard filter in the SecuriCup package is good enough, or was. It's not for all kinds of morphine pills except Statex, which are MS IR's better sisters. The 50mg peaches are some of the best thing in this world of ours, mixing half for safety, there is also 25mg Statex anyway, with 4mg dilaudid was some of the most beautiful experience in my life. Statex are like brand name Dilaudid, basically asking to be IV'd, considering the harmless fillers that get filtered away easily, lactose and magnesium stearate.

Be careful, but snorting HMC a couple times a month isn't going to mess up with your respiratory tract, it is the people who do cold shots of Dilaudid or snort just about anything all the time when it comes to their DOC not knowing about inert ingredients, even explaining to someone about the fillers and binders in a pill is difficult with some people who do not believe there is anything else than the medicinal ingredient in a pill. Fools abound...

I'm surprised no-one has brought up the possibility of snorting without using your lungs for suction. It can be done relatively easily and spares your respiratory tract from all the fillers altogether. Check out these two threads:

Much more efficient intranasal
Lung safe snorting

I personally use the second method to snort what comes out of my ball mill (<25 micron particle size), and have yet to get a speck in my lungs. I switched to that method years ago and haven't looked back.