• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING: Death due to bunk pill it seems (Off White Playboy Bunny - May/June 2002)

Another person giving a less than favoriable report on these. Please remember, test your pills everytime. It might seem a small inconvience to you, but what do you really place your life as? It is worth a lot more than 2 minutes of your/someone else's time. TEST TEST TEST and read up as much information as you can.
Taken from pillreports
Color: white
Logo: playboy bunny
Comments: heard a big wrap, but was disappointed.came on in about 1hr,was on my arse for 1hr couldnt move,bearly talk,felt abit off.not intense just sickening,then finally got up 4 a bop and was straight.waste of cash

Heard there is a new batch of these going around at the moment, be careful you test to make sure you don't get any old ones.

Test your pills people.

Condolences to family and friends of the poor girl. You can never be too safe, test test test :(

Its soo sad to hear that

a good friend of mine on his 2nd time had 1 and 1/2 pills before the rave we went to then scored a White Playboy when we were there with out our knowledge, he was hell fucked up from the hard dose of MDMA that he had consumed but he was allright. I would have felt soo bad if that play boy was a bunk and he died.

Its not just about testing your stuff, but when you go out , look out for your self and each other. If a complete stranger is fucking up at a club infront of you and there is no one to take care of them, reach out see if you can help them out.