View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

wanting to try yopo for the first time

just say know

Bluelighter
i'm considering purchasing some "true yopo" (was advertized that it was the real yopo and not the cybil). i will be purchasing around 100 grams. how many average dose experiences will this create roughly?

i'm also considering what's the best way of consuming these. i can't use them with an MAOI unless i want to stop my medication; which tbh i feel like i don't "need" anymore and i started using my meds with the intention of it being temporary.

my history of drug use: i tried cannabis when i was 12, i started dabbling in it when i was around 15, i smoked regularly when i was 16-18 and have been using less now since i'm 19; still my usage is daily. i first used HBW seeds when i was 16, began a semi-addictive "heavy" use of it which lead to a trainwreck trip disaster that changed my perspective on moderation; i liked moderation from then on. it's theraputic and emotional effects changed my perspective and attitude on life and was a very enlightening and euphoric experience; both recreational and theraputic/introspective/spiritual. i've used LSA around 25-50 times over three years. i also have experience in snorting, smoking, and ingesting powdered wormwood; was okay i guess.

medication experience includes using amphetamines at the age of 5 when i was hospitilized for violent mental breakdowns and anger problems. by the age of 13 i had reached the highest dose possible; near lethally. i stopped amphetamine use when it started messing with my blood pressure and heart. i've also used geodon with the amphetamines and recently i'm on 40 Mg celexa and 5 Mg Abilify.

what advice would you give to someone wanting to try these tryptamine containing seeds? and what's the best way to consume them?

i should also mention currently i'm in good mental health and not perfect but still descent physical condition. i do not have regular deep and profound connection to spirituality although i have had deep and profound spiritual experiences that have shaped who i am today; both through self discovery/deep thought and psychedelic use.

I'm thinking about stopping the meds though because i feel like i've processed the pain and depression that the meds are treating and i feel like i don't need them anymore. i'm going to try a nootropic and some herbal medicine; possibly harmaline to help foster a good outlook and perspective on life. i also want to use psychedelics for further introspection into life, anxiety, depression, and who i am. i feel like psychedelics have helped me in the past greatly (LSA) and i'm ready to take on another journey with the effort that is integration.

but i need the questions i've asked answered before deciding to go any further with this. i don't know much about yopo and i'd like for someone experienced with it to help me out with some of these questions.

You can't just stop those medications or you'll get horrible withdrawals, you need to taper off them, preferably in agreement with your doctor. Even after they're totally out of your system it can take weeks to recover & get normal psychedelic effects back.