• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Want to try both Ritalin and codeine for the first time... what’s a good amount to start with??

10mg of Ritalin is a very safe and reasonable albeit probably weak dosage for a novice if we are talking immediate release Ritalin, for Codeine 100mg orally should be a safe first time dose.

54 mg Concerta chewed and around 500mg codeine, or first your codeine and 20 minutes afterwards three ritalin pills sniffed.
Edit: I'm a slow metaboliser and used to drink a whole bottle of codeine at a time

54 mg Concerta chewed and around 500mg codeine, or first your codeine and 20 minutes afterwards three ritalin pills sniffed.
Edit: I'm a slow metaboliser and used to drink a whole bottle of codeine at a time
Really dude, have you have gene testing done?

30mg is quite low for codeine, it would be equal to about 5 mg of morphine, although it might be a good allergy test dose.

The person in question weighs 90lbs and is female (ostensibly); I think 30mg is a good starting dose. 30mg-60mg is standard dosing for moderate pain, and at 90lb 30mg should have a clear effect without tolerance.

Ritalin hurts my stomach so bad , I would start with 10 mg then 10 mg later.