• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Want to try a third plateau dxm trip for the first time.

JackiesBabyy

Bluelighter
I weigh about 145 lbs so I figure 700mg should be a good dose for a low third plateau trip.

I've done a few mid second plateau trips in my time, about 400 to 450mg. I didn't particularly enjoy them, it was interesting to say the least. I didn't dislike it either and didn't have much in terms of negative effect other than a complete inability to speak coherently.

So I figure a good place to do it would be at night while laying in bed alone. What are the major differences from a mid 2nd plateau trip? Is it more of the same but stronger or are the effects profoundly different?

If it matters I'll be using syrup with only dxm hbr in it.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

This is probably the "correct forum", but I've seen far more replies for DXM in Other Drugs. Correct vs best results, but I'm a dang newb.

I would not try 3rd yet, unless you think you are ready. That shit is intense! Try 2nd some more and do that several times before 3rd plat. Also, be sure to take at least a 1 week break in between each trip (2 is better) It is no fun losing DXM magic, takes a long time to come back

This is probably the "correct forum", but I've seen far more replies for DXM in Other Drugs. Correct vs best results, but I'm a dang newb.

DXM is a dissociative, it is the correct fourm

Psychedelic Drugs

(214 Viewing)

Advanced discussion of psychedelics and dissociatives

Not being rude about it, but heres a reminder :)

Last edited: