• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wait does Prozac/SSRI effect hydromorphone !??!

ColoradoBoy90

Bluelighter
WHAT IF if if take only Hydrmorphone along with an SSRI, there shouldn't be any metabolize issues right? So here's a more complicated question:As isn't taking an SSRI with opiods the same as taking tagament with opiods? At least in terms of CYPD26. Tagament stops Vicodin from turning into Hydrmorphone, but makes the hydro itself last longer and more potent but you don't get the MORPHONE part.So If I take HydroMORPHONE instant release during the day, and Opana in morning and at night -- doesn't CYP26 inhibitors not even affect them? Since I thought tagament/SSRI/CYPD26 inhibitor don't effect the HYDROMORPHONE class as they don't need to metabolism via CYP26 as they are already in their pure MORPHONE formQuote:"While other opioids in its class such as codine or oxycodone are metabolized via CYP450 enzymes, hydromorphone is not.Hydromorphone is extensively metabolized in the liver to hydromorphone-3-glucoronide, which has no analgesic effects. MY GOAL: find an opiod I can take with Prozac or any SSRI that doesn't directly effect metabolism of the drug. I NEED an SSRI, but I can't stand now blocks it's metabolism. And it Is Metabolism, as if Intake Prozac before bed, Vicodin and pst become weaker. So that proves its metabolism related..... Please help!

Sorrt please close this. It was posted in marijuana or so by accident and no one would move it and deleted my requests to move it lol so I reposted. Or maybe it was other thread that wasn't getting moved. That's why the double post sorry.

PLEASE DELETE OR CLOSE THEAD.