• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

waddup bluelight

headknocka

Bluelighter
ok this is my first time on this forum...so im droppin the im new "hello" line i guess youd call it

today is my b-day...25...i live in louisville KY...dj and produce dnb...

homepage is www.drumnbasstv.com ....if you like dnb and havent been there yet...YOURE FUCKIN SLIPPIN GET WITH IT.....check otu my show(BASS ADDICT) on tuesday nights 9-11 est (special guests all the time)...may be possibly moving my show to a daytime slot soon...so look out for that....anyway like i said if you havent been on there yet...get to it...check out the forum

this is me
[IMGhttp://www.louipimps.com/gallery/gallery/clubs/Main_Street_Lounge/MSL_5-22-04/tn/tn_MSL_Lindz_n_Tim_16.jpg[/IMG]
large2.jpg

small1.jpg
GET YOU SOME

thanks guys....i like this forum already...ive already jumped in some convos... : )

Welcome to BL!! I was beginning to think I was the only L'viller bummin' around here! Happy B'day too! ;)

turtles21400 said:
Welcome to BL!! I was beginning to think I was the only L'viller bummin' around here! Happy B'day too! ;)

hey thanks...youre from louisville too eh?.....theres several l-ville people that i know of that use this board...

but if youre in louisville...tonight im playin down at club axis....dont know if youve heard of it or not....come check it out if ya dont have anything to do...i havent been there yet myself but i hear its a pretty nice place