• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

vyvanse redose

kotv

Greenlighter
Aright so I got some 70mg vyvanse, took one around 7:30pm, I plan on staying up for a couple days, my question is how long should I wait to redose, if I should, to maintain or get my euphoria speed demon type effects back once it's gone or wear off, thanks

Last edited:
Firstly, we don't know what timezone you're in, so "7:30", doesn't help us give us a timetable. Secondly, staying up for days, on vyvanse is just a bad idea.. you're going to crash hard and the comedown will outweigh the benefits. Now the onset of vyvanse can take up to 2 hours and it's effects can last up to 12 hours. So be extremely careful about redosing! I would say wait at least 4 hours to dose another 70mg, and bear in mind his long it will last. I wouldn't try to aim for "speed demon" effects with this stuff, it takes a while to kick in, its effects can be subtle, making taking too much an easy thing to do.

- Hopeless Soul

-

My timezone is eastern I'm in va so it's 10:40pm now so about 3 hours since I took the first vyvanse, already slightly feeling the effects, and I understand the crash from vyvanse and other stimulants, I've been through it before and know what to expect, I was just trying to find the best way to keep the effects of vyvanse going for the longest I can because I currently have no access to bud, I enjoy the euphoria and speed type feel it gives me yet I know it's not the best, any type of tips or recommendations to keep the euphoria or rush going after the effects wear off would be greatly appreciated for I do have a good amount of vyvanse, and thanks for the tips

Last edited:
Well after the effects wear off, the only way to keep it going would be to redose.. but bear in mind the effects come and go for 12 hours..

- HS

Take a nap and try again. This is one reason I switched over to dextroamphetamine aka Dexedrine.

Well I decided to go ahead and take another 70mg at about 2:30am, it's currently 4:20am,lol, but sadly I still can't find that speed rush that I used to get from vyvanse, I can slightly feel the effects, but no where near what I used to get from it,my tolerance shouldn't be too high, I did take one 70mg vyvanse about a week ago since about a year of taking adderall, vyvanse, or concerta,and the euphoric rush was there, but like I said it was the first time since over a year since I've touched them besides last week and I only had one 70mg vyvanse, is there any way to boost the euphoria effect that I used to get? I still have quite a few 70mg vyvanse, any tips for redose or increasing the rush would be appreciated, thanks

Will re dosing with vyvanse work?

Not sure if I'm in the right spot. I'm new to this site. But my question is I've I took 60mg of vyvanse at 5AM and the effects were very poor and I feel like shit. Would taking another 60 or more be effective or would it just be a waste of pills? Any advice helps!