• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse best way to take/best mixers

cobrakai66

Greenlighter
Got my hands on a dozen or so 70 mg Vyvanse. Wanting to make the best of it, I know I can’t snort it so I’m thinking of taking one in the morning and seeing how that goes...anyway to perk these up a bit without doing clear? I also like to mix opiates and Benzos with my uppers so seeing if anyone has any ideas. Thanks guys.

Yeah opiates and/or Benzos will mix well with vyvanse for sure. Also I used to drink an energy drink or 2 or hella espresso/very strong coffee when I dosed back when I did adderall (before jumping to crystal meth) and then take sodium bicarbonate (baking soda/powder or alka seltzer or tums, etc.) about 30-45 minutes before hand as well. It changes your ph and makes it take longer to metabolize the amps (meaning your higher for longer).

Welcome to Bluelight

Recommending drug combos is generally frowned upon, this site focuses on HR and recommending polydrug use is antithetical to that.

Now that my obligatory mod duties have been satisfied...

Personally I think that if you want the most from amphetamine you should take it on its own. Find an engaging activity that is productive or fun and go to town, then when you are at the tail end use an opiate or benzo to have a nice chill comedown.

If you do end up mixing opiates, benzodiazepines, and amphetamine/stims all at once please don't make the mistake of thinking you can handle more opiates and benzos. The stimulant can disguise a potentially lethal OD of CNS depressants and if the stim wears off before the depressants do it can put you in a dangerous scenario.

I know from experience that benzos can make you think you are a lot less fucked up than you actually are, so just be careful with your doses.

Stay safe