• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Vulbegal

bomber

Bluelighter
So I have 2 mg of vulbegal and plan to take it with my heroin tonight. I've never taken a benzo but I do have a high alcohol tolerance if that says anything about benzo toleranse.
Yeah I know it's dangerous cause they are both depressants but many people(junkies) do this combo so I guess Ill be fine. Im thinking of doing some puffes, take half of the pill and then go on smoking heroin according to how I feel.
My question is about the euphoria. I know benzos ain't euphoric but how would they affect the heroin euphoria? Im afraid that too much sedation would kill the high, wouldn't it? On the other hand many people love this combo so... what do u think?

correction: it's the ingedient "flunitrazepam" in the pill that is 2mg. I don't know how much the whole pill weights.

Last edited:
Just because some people survive it doesn't mean that you'll be fine...
Enough people die due to this combo, just visit The Shrine.

Benzos will increase the euphoria and increase the risk of respiratory depression

Flunitrazepam aka rohypnol or sometimes referred to as the date rape drug is a powerful benzo and imo mixing CNS depressants is particularly dangerous with flunitrazepam because it's so strong and can knock you out cold and it's mostly used as a hypnotic (and abused because it seems to be one of the euphoric benzos) so imo if you insist on combining heroin with a benzo don't use flunitrazepam and have a sober trip sitter

It's euphoric,huh? That's a good thing. But yeah I don't want to stop breathing or have blue lips and other scary stuff I read so I guess I should be carefull about dosage. Cut the pill to 3 pieaces maybe?

Im not realy intrested in combining benzos with opiates, I just see all those guys loving combining vulbegal with H and figured there must be something good there.

The problem with combining CNS depressants is, that it's not like 1+1=2, but more like 1+1= something between 2-5 and no one can tell you a safe dosage.
The only somewhat safe option you can do is to take like 1/4 of the heroin you normally take and 1/4 of the pill and have a sober sitter with naloxone on hand

I would also want to know if I should except any kind of come-down from the combo.

I would also want to know if I should except any kind of come-down from the combo.

Maybe feeling groggy the next day from the flunitrazepam or maybe some rebound anxiety, but I doubt it

Wait 'till some others chime in, 0.5 mg flunitrazepam might be too much. I just remembered that 1 mg had me floored.

Flunitrazepam is the heaviest of all benzos I ever tried, followed probably by midazolam and temazepam is also one to consider... it seems like a foolish idea to combine with an opioid like heroin without trying the benzo on its own first or trying a much lighter benzo with H at a reasonable dose.

With alcohol you can steadily sip your way to a comfortable point but with something like a benzo people typically take it all at once.. With a depressant combo like this it can have you unconscious and you really don't want to choke on your vomit by then and not being able to wake up and deal with it.

Yeah as suggested go lower with the dose (again - try it on its own first, I don't know what you ought to do if you are high on opiates 24/7) - for me it took such small doses to be floored as well which is not safe.

That people love it does not make it reasonable to just jump into and try.