• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 409: Minimalism

Please vote for your favorite submission!

• 1. F.U.B.A.R.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. MsDiz

• 3. Littana

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. Xorkoth

• 5. Cheshire_Kat

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 6. SnafuInTheVoid

• 7. chinup

• 8. bongdong

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 9. BK38

• 10. ControlDaddy

• 11. mal3volent

• 12. blistersinthedark

• 13. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 14. Wizard of the Creek

• 15. negrogesic

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 16. cduggles

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's something I captured with a Macro Lens and a Flash.

I call it the birth of a water drop and I hope you enjoy it.

1cx5Qb.jpg

Yeah you can submit multiples and then choose which one before voting starts.

I took that with my phone camera. I want a macro lens for it, I have seen a few that look good.

google keeps telling me its exactly 2 years since i saw these things, so i figured they're worth an entry:

i think the land here is 50/50 jordan/israel so it really is not about the land:

amman: it was apparently mandated that the buildings should be this colour, and i think the result is great:

Nice pictures everyone. :cool:

Ad size: I like my USB cables thin, ...and too short to hang. :rolleyes:

Oh man that's a great photo. :) Perfect for the topic.

I finally found my cable for getting my photos off my camera, but somehow none of the ones I took recently are on there and I can't scroll through photos on the camera itself either, even though the SD card is in there and I can see all the older pictures and take them off. In fact I found a bunch of pictures from when my family and I went to the Grand Canyon and Zion National Park, which is cool. But why can't I see any of the new ones? :\

Oh man that's a great photo. :) Perfect for the topic.

I finally found my cable for getting my photos off my camera, but somehow none of the ones I took recently are on there and I can't scroll through photos on the camera itself either, even though the SD card is in there and I can see all the older pictures and take them off. In fact I found a bunch of pictures from when my family and I went to the Grand Canyon and Zion National Park, which is cool. But why can't I see any of the new ones? :\

Excuses, excuses 😜

Just post some shit...

Put together a few not gonna post them separately! No idea which to enter.

Also, the last one is my son looking at a wave where I broke my board and also concussed my head on the reef. Still enjoy surfing that wave though. Haha.

I'm a sucker for No.2 & 3

Ooh, the atmosphere...
No 2 was when i stopped on my morning run, the sun was rising and it really did take my breath away, of course I was also running so coulda been that! Haha!!
No 3 was sitting at the same spot as No 5 and contemplating how I got away with a minor injury after a heavy wipe out.