• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Voice changes/cracking with Meth use?

I want to make Movies. @snortyjones @darvocet21

I want to get into the Film Industry. I don't care what I have to do: I'll clean the bathrooms. I'll pick up dog-poop. I just want to get into the Industry somehow.
Your living in the past bro theirs no Hollywood there's no entertainment capital, of anywhere, it's all an illusion including you who's a bit of an annoyance considering you never have to work another day in your life probably unlike most people on here who make their money the old-fashioned way by selling m30s 😂

there is no CIA internship + if there was nobody would be dumb enough 2 talk about it. You creative and intelligent and funny sometimes but I don't think methamphetamine is helping you. If you're anything like most people it stops working well for you after the first 24 hours

It's 2021 and you're living in the Multiverse, you know the Internet of bodies + things? yer toaster talks 2 garage door opener about yer anal vibrator. Wake up and smell the coffee machine which knows your morning breath and listen to the pitter-patter of the rain on the roof of your condo I like you sometimes but you're annoying as f***

EDITED for security purposes

Last edited:
Your living in the past bro theirs no Hollywood there's no entertainment capital, of anywhere, it's all an illusion including you who's a bit of an annoyance considering you never have to work another day in your life probably unlike most people on here who make their money the old-fashioned way by selling Fentanyl 😂 there is no CIA internship and if there was nobody would be dumb enough 2 talk about it. You have some skills and you're intelligent and I like you but you annoying as f*** and I don't think methamphetamine is helping you. If you're anything like most people it stops working well for you after the first 24 hours

It's 2021 and you're living in the Multiverse, you know the Internet of bodies + things? yer toaster talks 2 garage door opener about yer anal vibrator. Wake up and smell the coffee machine which knows your morning breath and listen to the pitter-patter of the rain on the roof of your condo I like you sometimes but you're annoying as f***
Fuckin' classic. Best of bluelight comment.

But I wanna work!
Nice thing to want. For many it's not an option if they want to have money for drugs and food
deal-with.gif
You're right. that's why I'm not a moderator because power corrupts and I have a yen to moderate you based on my own fears and insecurities. That should be an immediate disqualification for being a moderator

You're right. that's why I'm not a moderator because power corrupts and I have a yen to moderate you based on my own fears and insecurities.That should be an immediate disqualification for being a moderator
Yeah. I think a lot of people are scared :/

It's unfortunate. It truly is. I'm not a bad person: We're not bad people. :(

Same here. The opiates make me real scratchy (at high doses) but stims produce a hoarseness that is distinct from opioid use. My voice gets very quiet and scratchy as opposed to the coarse but still audible/loud enough speaking volume that happens from opiates IME.

Stims= Whispery scratchy voice that sounds like it has been shot from yelling at a concert all night.

Opiates=Coarse deep voice (like puberty hit a second time around along with chronic chainsmoking) that can still be heard at a regular volume.
I still wonder by what mechanism opioids change your voice. I’m clean and sober, and was never a regular user(other than being dependent on kratom a couple of times), but opioids always did that to me(even kratom) and it seems to he pretty common.