• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vivitrol side effects? Trying to stop H on my own! AGAIN

Dellpoker

Greenlighter
Alright guys basically I'm getting broke and honestly I'm sick of using its really getting old... So rewind to mid November I went to rehab in Florida ( I'm from nyc) and it was a great experience I learned a lot about myself and met a great group of people. But I left a little early and I relapsed immediately upon coming home . So I had about 25 days clean. Rt now I've been using H and Coke for almost a month. I saw a psych today who is also an addiction spec. So we talked about possibly going on vivitrol. Can you guys give me some feedback on the side affects, also has this worked or not worked for any of u guys? He explained it to me that I have to be clean of all opiates for a week and from there I'd get a shot once a month. I think this is a better option for me than going on suboxene cause I've tried weening off with subs on my own and I keep going back and using.... Anyway I'm currently still on H but I gotta stop for a lot of reasons.... Any information on this would be much appreciated! Thanks!!