• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

visuals

Fire Escape mate i have the same thing as u and i think that it is the best party of the roll read these reports they may help u get better visuals
the reports
PS i went to heaven on saturday night and I had twisters up my nose that were cleaning it :)

Last time i rolled i ate a 007 and it was def mdma and when i was peekin i def had some crazy as visuals like when iwas gettin with this girl her face started to change and transform in to other ppl and it was really a cool thing to watch but not so good when your kissin a girl and she turns in to a guy hahaha o well shit happines
be tru to ur self and live life

I have definatly hallucinated off a roll. On more than one occasion. Every time it happens it's someone that isn't there. Someone I know and I start talking to them but they aren't there. Like one time I was at a friend's house and I was just sitting there in her basement enjoying my roll and I suddenly stood up and told someone that this kid just pulled up in his car. However we were in the basement not able to see the street. I just laughed it off and kept on rolling.
Another time I was sitting in my car at dunkin donuts and the kid that went in to order came out and asked me what my friend wanted to eat, so I turned and asked him. He wasn't in the car, I was the only person in the car.

the only hallucinations i have gotten from E is when im coming home from a rave and see normal people turning in 2 ravers and its really weird and they seem to be danceing

I've never taken hallucinogens as such (shrooms, acid), only pills, but I definitely get visuals.
The most common is stuff around people's faces. I quite often see green grids on faces when I'm coming up. The sunglasses thing, of course. (BTW somebody posted to say that if you know somebody is seeing sunglasses on you, mimic taking them off to cause them to trip. I tried it and it really does work).
However, I also seem to see a lot of disfigured faces, as if people have had really bad skin transplants/burns. It sounds horrible but it actually feels as if I'm in some spoof Zombie style film and appeals to my black sense of humour.
The most embarrassing thing that happened was spotting a guy in a London club who I was convinced was a bloke I'd bought pills off at another club the previous week. I started chatting to him and he was very friendly (sympathetic is probably a better word). When he told me he was working in the second room I started doing all this wink-wink, nudge-nudge see-you-later stuff. He just walked off bemused and I turned round to see my girlfriend killing herself laughing at her twat of a boyfriend.
Still, I love the visuals and I do believe that they are more likely to happen the more pills you take in a session (unless it’s just the mixture!!).

The last time that I rolled, I saw all kinds of stuff. I was rolling with a friend but he didn't see anything...I had a pet giraffe...he stayed with me all night long, I knew it wasn't really "real" but it was there. I also saw a man on a 4-wheeler that followed us around, and there was a tin man that watched my giraffe while I went to the bathroom. We went to a friends house and I was sitting outside and there was a midget holding a tray looking at me...

my girlfriend has experienced some great visuals from md, including dogs running around the club, people with enlarged and shrunken heads, and people carrying bags made of egg cartons.... mine have been limited to fluffy pink love heart sunglasses

On some of the better pill I've had I have experience what I would call reinterpretation of reality. Not real hallucinations but alterations to what I am really seeing.
A few of you have mentioned grid hallucinations, I occasionally get that "mesh vision" as well.
In a dark club I might see stuff like people with purplish melty faces, security cameras in place of streamers, etc.
Funky shit.

I've definitely gotten blue and yellow "grids" of light and tracers on MDMA, but never seen distortions or shit that isn't there. However, this one time I combined 1.5 pills MDMA with 5 mg intranasal 2C-T-7 and did a shitload of nitrous, I saw and had conversations with people that weren't there!!! It was crazy shit!! Whenever I combine MDMA and a hallucinogen, really weird shit happens and its always tons of fun!!
---5HT-2

I think that it does cause hallucinations once in a while. This one time i went fishing with my dad only a couple of hours after my third pill. I was retrieving my lure and i saw a fish chasing my lure...then it turned into a pink line and dissapeared...so i do believe that E causes hallucinations.

i would agree, i sometimes hallucinate when on E. i once saw myself standing on the other side of the club about 15 feet away from me. it looked like my twin was standing there wearing the same thing i was and just looking back at me with a kinda evil look. at first i thought i was someone that looked like me, but i focused and it wasnt. i closed my eyes a 3 sec and the image was gone. i truely believe you can hallucinate while on E...