View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Visual issues and psys that are visual.

psynce of sound

Bluelighter
First let me start by stating that for reasons unkown I no longer experience visual elements from psys. I get all other effects just not visual.
I have tried 2-ce, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-dmt, 25c-nbome and al-lad very recently. Only high dose 2-ce and fresh al-lad give any visual effects. I have a vast array of knowledge through use of a lot of different psys. Anyone care to speculate on this issue?

So it now leads to my second question. Which psys are most noted for the visual elements. I wish to try out any I can aquire myself. If at least to see if it's me or just the drug itself. Thank you for any help amd input here.

Hmm It will definitely indicate if it's dose based. It seems the last full trip was dmt a few years ago. Since then it became apparent something is amiss.

i found mushrooms extremely visual at 2.5g+ of cubensis, same with 2c-b at 25mg, lsd at 150mics was moderately visual but not quite as much as those

Weird how that works. Every psych I've taken has had visual effects on par/more than any other effect. I've had visuals on Adderall too. Though I get visuals sober sometimes, especially if I'm deep in thought or just trying to picture something in my mind. On top of that, my eyesight is pretty bad with my right eye's visual acuity being way worse than my left, so I get "natural" visuals (if you will) without corrective lenses.

Shrooms, lsd, miprocin, metocin, aMT, 2Cs and mdma+weed have all given me strong visuals. As you are quite experienced, I would think that you may have a "visual" tolerance. Upping doses (cautiously) should work well. Or mixing trypts. But as far as visual trypts go, miprocin and metocin should do the job for you.

I shall have a good look into all them. I do miss visual elements of psys. The add more character to the whole experience.

If you think you're hard-headed or immune to visuals then go take half a milligram of LSD... that'll fuck your vision up BIG time. I'm not just talking pretty patterns and faces overlaying everything... I'm talking about environmental concentric circles, pathways turning into streams of running water and temporary illiteracy. LSD is by far the most visually amazing and high quality psychedelic I've ever taken. For me it's not dissociating or other-worldly like high-dose DPT or 2C-E, but it produces far more visual distortion. When I'm on LSD everything I look at comes to life and starts breathing, melting and morphing.

Maybe you should try DMT or salvia?

If they don't contain a visual element, then that would be fucking weird.

In general, I rarely get any visuals at all besides some color saturation and slight distortions, breathing, morphing, etc. on most psychs. IMO it is the least appealing quality about them but that is just my own conclusion. The one exception to this, of course, is DMT, which blows me away visually. It is the most mind blowing visual experience that I have encountered. If you don't get visuals off of it then there is indeed something wrong! One phenomenon I have encountered with high doses is that I will not be able to see the room that I am in, and I really don't know if my physical eyes are working at all but thats not to say that I am not in a visual place if that makes sense (somewhat akin to dreaming I suppose). In fact, I couldn't see parts of my body (mainly my arms) for a while after my vision did return and it kinda freaked me out. Anyone else experienced this or have an explanation? The dose was around 200mg...