The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Virginia opiate scene ?

hanizen

Greenlighter
Hey all, I'm moving out to the Virginia Beach area and was wondering what the opiate scene was like out there (pills/h). would really love to go there with some hint of hope

I love how people make threads for this shit... Seriously, this is your first post? I doubt this thread will go anywhere

I love how people make threads for this shit... Seriously, this is your first post? I doubt this thread will go anywhere

whats wrong with discussing the scene for a state in the social forum section ? sorry youre so negative

I've lived in Norfolk and go there for business pretty regularly still. Largest naval base in the world = all the drugs, pawn shops, strip clubs, and buy here pay here used car lots in the world. VB, Portsmouth, NN, Hampton, etc all have open air marts, with the usual risks.

Doubt you will have any problem finding shit...va beach is pretty far from bmore, same as DC pretty much, but with them both being like a 6-7 hour drive its def around.

Is there n e one out here in Virginia beach that shares the same opiate habit I have (vicoden) it's a lonely world!

Its def out there. I wasz just in jail here in va with people that did dope around the seven cities area. Its there, find a methadone clinic or your local ghetto.