• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

vince carter: the dunk machine (youtube)

great video, although the faggy music almost made it unwatchable.

this is still my favorite dunk though, it'd be a technical today. :D

i never liked the song before
but it synchs PERFECT with the dunks
shit gets me so amped
i could punch a muthafuckas face off after watching that shit

kemp dunk is great, but its really his reaction after the dunk that makes it worth watching at all

1:10 in that video, alley-oop-off the backboard-windmill-during game, is the greatest dunk in basketball history, imo

^ i won't deny it was f'n ballin. and yeah, that's what i love about the kemp dunk, the dunk itself was cool, but his reaction IS the best. it actually makes me lulz for realz. the cockiness just puts the exclamation point on the whole thing. lister had to feel like an asshole after that play.

their strength is impressive but those dunks are hardly clever. they pale in comparison to mike imo.

theres no denying that Mike was the greatest all-around player to ever play in the NBA, imo anyways, but with that being said, Vince is absolutely the greatest dunker to ever play in the NBA, imo again, of course

^^ completely agree with you. VC is my favorite dunker ever. his dunk on that 7-footer dude in the olympics is fucking epic

...and if anyone thinks his dunks arent creative, please watch the 2000 slam dunk contest again