• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Victorian Paintball - Game On! [14th Oct]

MoeBro said:
you heard right folks. the victorian air rifles fire at an astonishing mach 2!

Why splatter someone with paint when you can annihilate their internal organs!?

bluelight
come for the misrepresentation of facts
stay for moe's annoyance at the aforementioned misrepresenation of facts

^^^You get nothing. Mainly due to you being soft, I'm extremely unhappy with this situation. I thought we were going to kill people, with guns, shooting random strangers. But no, clearly you're more after the whole peace option.

the end result would be death, with those 720m/s air rifles they employ there...

dear god that was fun =D

to those pikers, you missed out...

and no, the guns AREN'T supercharged.. just regular old paintball markers... gotta do that again!!! =D

someone needs to post pics of DeeCee :)

and it was 200foot/second. enough to sting. not enough to liquify internal organs. dammit. guess i'll have to work on that synthetic sinovirus some more....

the all-in 60-odd person 5 hectare scrub field CTF game was AWESOME. make the mistake of standing up and there's foliage spewing paintballs at you from every angle =D

<3

So. Much. Fun. OMG, I want to do that again!
I spent the majority of the time on my tummy with my butt in the air trying to snap people through holes in their cover. Worked a treat!

I copped a few hits [6 for the whole day] - - a couple to the face [yellow paint up your nose, anyone?] and the rest on my limbs.
They honestly only hurt for a split second, and then you're on the ground again darting around scoping someone out. :)

I wore a chest and neck protector as I was a scared little thing at the beginning, but soon realised I didn't need them at all. I wasn't even shot on my torso or neck the entire afternoon!

All in all to the pussies who piked because of expected pain, shame on you. To those who made it - go team! =D

wow i'd forgotten how much fun paint ball is!!! that massive bush field CTF game was mad. don't think anyone got anywhere near a flag though.
for all those pansies who piked you missed a top day. but don't worry i've got a feeling this will happen again=D

Im sooo fucking sore.. but it was sooooooooo worth it...

pics?? What pics??.. :p

DazFront.jpg

DazBack.jpg

What a fine specimen of a man :p

Last edited:
That's right ladies. Hairless... It's like my bigglesworth ran through a paintball field
bigglesworth.jpg

deeCee said:
Im sooo fucking sore.. but it was sooooooooo worth it...

pics?? What pics??.. :p
Badges of honour! All of them! :)

I want to see a pic of that beautiful hickey on your neck...

^That is duckboy in the background next to you, yeah? It's just... man... he looks heaps younger. Must be the tan!

^ i'd just got back from an overseas holiday. it's amazing what a lack of work-stress will do for a man :)

^ I was seriously at least 1/4, if not 1/3, expecting someone to reply saying 'omg... I can't believe you thought that was Duckboy'.

Phew %).

ahaahaahahaaa!! The look on COTB's face is priceless :D

There is nothing Darren Chadwick can't do, including getting shot heaps.

Operation human shield much?