• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Victorian Paintball - Game On! [14th Oct]

Are all 14 spots filled? I wear glasses so no one is allowed to shoot me but I would love to shoot other people. :D

^ We can add more people to the booking if we have more interest. Confirmation of interest comes in the form of a paid deposit.

As for wearing glasses, I don't wear glasses but i should, so you can't blame me if I miss your eyewear due to poor vision and shoot you anyway. ;)

I am too scared of the bruises it leaves.

Have the laws changed again? I thought you had to have a gun licence now to play paintball.

^ you only need a gun license if you want to curbstomp

normal_american_history_x_owned.jpg

You used to have to have a gun licence to play in Vic. To our benefit the laws changed a little while ago, so now any idiot can play. :)

We need to pay the deposit for this by around thursday, so if you are keen but haven't paid yet, send me a PM and I'll give you the bank details to get your deposit in.

Final Boarding Call

For everyone who wants to play, you need to pay your deposit ($25) by tomorrow, as we have to pay for it this week.

First to bail!
WOO!
I have prior commitments that will prevent me from being there all day.
I bail.
Next time, folks, next time.

^ I hereby present you with the first pikers badge of honour:

fswalleyeh.jpg

I don't like physical pain unless there is sex involved, but let me know if laser tag ever happens because OMG that would be fun!!!! =D

Bec you've gotta come! Mandy and I are confirmed - just dose up on Arnica and nurofen beforehand and woo hoo no bruising or ouchyness!

^^^How quickly people back down just due to more powerful weapons :)
haha

It's getting closer people. Are we excited?

To give everyone a heads up, there was a law passed a while ago that banned paintball in Vic. But that's been overturned, and in place Victoria now has HIGHER powered rifles than NSW... It's a whole lot of giddy up.

From memory it's like 720 metres p/s.

Whoever gets' shot FIRST in a round, get's to wear bunny ears.
Example:
Pop_New.jpg

Please ignore George Clooney.

I cant go anymore so if anyone wants my spot, just post here. Ill sort out the deposit after the day. Have fun guys :D

Raz said:
I don't like physical pain unless there is sex involved, but let me know if laser tag ever happens because OMG that would be fun!!!! =D
That sentence could have finished in so many wierd and ... well wierd ways

FaTz said:
From memory it's like 720 metres p/s.

you heard right folks. the victorian air rifles fire at an astonishing mach 2!

Why splatter someone with paint when you can annihilate their internal organs!?

^ don't worry .. we get back from vietnam the very morning of the event!