• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin (Hydrodrocodone 7.5-325) first time user

pally pete

Bluelighter
i was given one of these tabs ( Vicodin - Hydrodrocodone 7.5-325) as a sample and am thinking about trying it for the first time so was hoping somebody on here could advise me.

ive done a bit of research but would like some first hand advice/experiences please?

i have a very low opiate tolerance,ive tried oxycontin/oxycodone on few occasions and enjoyed it.just crushed them tabs and dabbed approx 10 mg at a time and felt nice.

what am i to expect from the vicodin? how much should i dose first time etc? any advice would be most appreciated.

i have a great respect for the strength of opiates after one horrific buprenorphine experience that i never wish anything like again.

thanks for your time and advice.

7.5 mg of hydrocodone is relatively low dose. It will be weaker than the oxycodone which is ~1.5x stronger. The effects produced by each are fairly different though. Some claim one is more sedating, lasts a little longer, etc. Everyone has different opinions on each...

You have one hydro 7.5...what else do you need to know?! It's not dangerous unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients and it's probably not going to fuck you up much...

You have one hydro 7.5...what else do you need to know?! It's not dangerous unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients and it's probably not going to fuck you up much...

well i thought that with a buprenorphine tab,and i only had about 1/8-1/16 of that and i was severly f***ed and puking for about 12-18 hours,so much so that i was within an inch of admitting myself to a hospital.

that why im asking,can never be too careful.

sorry.

buprenorphine is waaaay stronger than vicoden. You would need to take at the very least like 30-40mg of hydrocodone to get sick with your tolerance(none), and you still wouldnt be nearly as sick as when you did the bupe.

so go ahead and take the pill you'll be fine and you might catch a little bit of a buzz if your lucky.

buprenorphine is waaaay stronger than vicoden. You would need to take at the very least like 30-40mg of hydrocodone to get sick with your tolerance(none), and you still wouldnt be nearly as sick as when you did the bupe.

so go ahead and take the pill you'll be fine and you might catch a little bit of a buzz if your lucky.

thanks.

thats the sort of advice i was looking for.

appreciated :)