• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC Roadside drug test fails (not affected) and working with children check..

Dan wagon

Greenlighter
Hey all. Just trying to find some definite answers on this-
Failed a random roadside saliva test for amphetimine. The following evening after taking. I’m up to renew my Wwc check and need to know for sure one way or another if a first offence , roadside test fail is gonna cost me my job. Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.
Dw

na it won't affect your wwc check.

for first time offence you are fine. I lost my licence as well after testing positive for mdma 48 hours after taking it at a music festival and did the course and everything.

I lost mine for 6 months - because I was caught with it "in my system" but not "under the influence" - even the cops said - we can tell you are sober (such bullshit but that's the state we live in). if you are under the influence - it's 1 year.

if you get caught again (2nd time) you will have to go to court and could get a conviction - but it's up to the judge. then you could possibly have some issues.

sorry long story short you will be fine with police checks and wwc checks. I have needed police checks and have had no issues.

It’s clearly listed as wwc check any drug offences are flagged? But not clear enough for me to fully know what the hell is going on

but you have not been convicted of a drug offence. you have to go to court etc.for that

you will have to do the drug driving course thing to get your licence back - they will explain all these things to you there.

don't stress you will be fine

Not sure how it works in Vic but here in SA when you get done roadside and accept to pay the fine it’s automatically a “disclosed court outcome” which means as soon as you make payment the offence is expunged and will not show the details.

It will show as “DCO” on the national check, it won’t show details of DUI ect. The details of your positive test will only show up on a police computer when the piggys check your license or registration ect…

youll have a fair dinkum bit of yarnin to do when you've got a heap of appointments. The blokes at work are bound to suss it out, since they're all a bunch of chinwaggin dodgy buggers. Shell be right though! cunts

That sounds like a real bummer. I'm not entirely sure about the specifics of your situation, but I do know that failing a drug test can have serious consequences, especially when it comes to employment. It's possible that your job could be at risk if you failed the test, but it really depends on your employer's policies and the nature of your job. If you're looking for some more information on how to pass a drug test, you might want to check out this article I found: >snip<. It has some helpful tips and tricks that could be useful to you in this situation. I hope everything works out for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a real bummer. I'm not entirely sure about the specifics of your situation, but I do know that failing a drug test can have serious consequences, especially when it comes to employment. It's possible that your job could be at risk if you failed the test, but it really depends on your employer's policies and the nature of your job. If you're looking for some more information on how to pass a drug test, you might want to check out this article I found: >snip<. It has some helpful tips and tricks that could be useful to you in this situation. I hope everything works out for you!
Looks like I'm a little late to this thread. The only reason the thread is allowed is because the OP is not asking questions on passing drug tests but rather the consequences of failing one. It is against BLUA to ask or give advice on how to pass a drug test. Post edited for content.

In the UK it's the same - trace levels of anything results in a ban from driving. If you had some pot 2 days ago you can still test positive.