• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[VIC] Rainbow Serpent 2012 - Beaufort - 27th JAN

I"m sadly not attending this year (having just moved 2000km away makes that a bit of a logistical nightmare) but one of my good friends is the organiser of the German Sparkle Party, one of the Mad Monday events - if you're going, click on the event on facebook.

:D

They just posted the set times.

Can anyone enlighten me as to the acts worth seeing, as I'm not familiar with most of them?

Acts I would recommend are Peter Horrevorts, Spoonbill, Ott (just in case you haven't heard of him) but if you only make it to one act the whole weekend make it Tipper on the Market stage Saturday evening. If he's anything like he was in 2010 he may cause your brain to separate from your spinal cord.

Won't be going to rainbow this year. Just got back from a long trip overseas so I'm broke.

also, the line up isnt as impressive as other years. Still, its rainbow, so it will a great time regardless.

I"m sadly not attending this year (having just moved 2000km away makes that a bit of a logistical nightmare) but one of my good friends is the organiser of the German Sparkle Party, one of the Mad Monday events - if you're going, click on the event on facebook.

:D

As a bit of heads up, this is now on Sunday afternoon :) There are over 1000 people attending - it should be brilliant :D

Hmmm not much fuss in this thread as in last years. Hopefully one year ill make it down to this festival ive heard so many wonderful things from!

Hey Peeps

Haven't been on here in a while but im so keen for rainbow this year. Are most people driving down tomorrow? It will be the first time i have been able to get there before the opening ceremony.

If i buy a cheapo digital camera today i will be sure to upload the photos again, not bringing my dslr / phone this time around as i get way too paranoid leaving them in the car (even though i know its safe to live in there).

https://picasaweb.google.com/103482827413753277376/RainbowSerpent23109#5295556099899165890

https://picasaweb.google.com/103482827413753277376/RainbowSerpent23109#5295553281484908978

Happy Rainbow!