• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Very weird Heroin/fentanyl

LostInDecadence

Greenlighter
I got a new heroin stamp about a month ago.. It mixes up milky white and leaves a pile of sludge if i dont heat it.. If i heat it , it looks like water. The first time I used it I was told to "be careful- & use less than normal" so I took 4 (normally take 10) and I nodded hard. My boy took the same amount and OD.. (No worries he survived-narcan)

Now I've been using it for a month and I don't even feel or barely feel it unless I do 30 or more of these things even then it's not a rush just a sleepy nod.. I never feel sick even going 24 hours without it.. If I switch back to my normal brown powders I get this horrible feeling anxiety and a speedy feeling and a rush of horrid warmth and sweats. No euphoria! The opposite..

Has this happened to anyone before? I thought maybe it was Fentanyl but I hear that is short lasting and doesn't account for me not withdrawing in the morning....

Also I have over 10 years of use.. So my lack of withdraw isn't due to not having an addiction.. Also ironically the stamp name is "Clean up".. With all the new Fentanyl and w-18 hitting the street I wonder if this is some type of long acting analog.. Or maybe even powder methadone that can we shot.. I am.really really wondering could something change my opiod receptors so drastically?

doesn't sound right. heating a pile of sludge? I really doubt you would want to inject that. some people are injecting stuff and having to amputate limbs bc its not meant for iv.

it could be U4 or odmt or something like that. theres a few different RC opioids right now that are going around. Its probably better if you stick to the ron if you can get the real deal. some of these RCs have some weird side effects and what not. I wouldn't trust them. people can take the safety of traditional opiates for granted sometimes.

doesn't sound like fent with such a long duration. you could use reagents but i don't know if that would be conclusive enough.

Sence it's just make u nod off it could have bin cut with something like a benzo or Benadryl (don't remember chemical name) now I don't do heroin but I have heard shit like that being put in I know that when I mix either one of those with Oxys I pass the fuck out so maybe idk

Also I forgot to add that benzos and Benadryl both potinate opiods and so it would take less do feel something (even tho all u feel in tired and fall asleep)

It sounds to me it's not really heroin but some sort of synthetic, they're so many things it could be - I would be careful.

Benzos are prob mixed in which is why u don't feel as sick. Benzos are given in withdrawal cases to lesson the withdrawal but then u can also become addicted to those so it might be vistoral. Sucks that u need thirt bags omg!