• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Very low dose of 2C-E for clubbing

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
I was wondering if a very low dose 1-3 MG of 2C-E can be great for clubbing. I know 2C-E can be very unforgiving but is this also on very low doses? I have around 50 experiences with 2C-D while clubbing in the 10-20 MG range and most of the experiences were social and fun (not all of them) especially combined with some beers.

Also I'm very curious what the differences of 1-3 2C-E will be with 10-20 NG 2C-D in the cubbing setting.

2C chemicals aren't suitable for anything they can be very very danger

You might be thinking of other drugs, but certainly not the 2C series? They've been around for 40 years and never caused trouble, appears to be very safe.

You won't really feel 1-3mg 2C-E at all. 7-12mg sounds like a good dose for clubbing to me :)

You might be thinking of other drugs, but certainly not the 2C series? They've been around for 40 years and never caused trouble, appears to be very safe.

You won't really feel 1-3mg 2C-E at all. 7-12mg sounds like a good dose for clubbing to me :)

oh. my dealer told me they fucked up your brain :/

Personally I don't think 2c-e in any dose would be a good drug for clubbing. IME it was very heavy on the psychedelic front, and its empathogenic/entactogenic effects were nearly non-existent. Too heavy of a body load for something to be on at a club. This being said, I also took 20mg the one and only time I used it, and suffice it to say that that was too much. It wasn't necessarily a bad trip, but it was definitely overwhelming. However, if I had been at a club it almost certainly would have pushed it into a bad trip.

I have never tried 2c-d so I would not be able to compare the effects of the two drugs.

oh. my dealer told me they fucked up your brain :/

Exactly what I would expect someone who wants you to buy THEIR drugs would say. ;)

If it's the sort of club where everyone is on drugs, I'm sure it will be fine.. If you're into that kind of experience, of course.. I used to club on psychedelics quite often, 10-15 years ago lol - 2cb, 2ci and 2ce included, but.. the idea of taking psychedelics in public these days is the very idea of a nightmare to me now.

2C-B was used plenty of times in a club setting, but I always found 2c-E to be way more inward and mental, might not be the perfect choice. Then again, everyone reacts differently to psychedelics. I would only enjoy clubbing on LSD/AL-LAD, anything else and I would have a shitty time. I know people on the flip side, who could take any psychedelic and go club for days without any problems.

Trying2Iso.... they aren't really harmful to the brain or body. But because of their potency you have to be extra careful and precise when dosing. If you dose too high many of the 2Cs can be unforgiving; at least from my personal experience. 2c-I was one of the only psychedelics I have ever done that made me do the "swat team shuffle" which is so common on MDPV. Even at normal doses, if I was not with a friend or two and I was alone, prepare to creep through my blinds at my neighbors every 5 minutes because they were plotting with the cops to take me down for tripping. Even high doses of shrooms, acid etc never did that to me.

1-3mg sounds like a good range. In my experience a low dose of 2ce will have much stronger effects than a low dose of 2cb. Insufflating will also strengthen the effects. I snorted about 2mg about four hours ago, and am still experiencing much more than threshold effects.