View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Very intense candy flip advice

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Im planning to take over the course of two days, 700ug LSD, 250mg mdma, 4g of weed. I have 72 hours alone in a safe controlled enviorment with lots of supplies. I have a few questions however.

First and foremost, would this physicially hurt 2 healthy adults who exercise regularly? I plan on titrating the doses and staying hydrated.

If I take 200ug lsd can I redose 500ug later? How well would would this work in conjuction with redosing mdma as well?

Any other general advice?

Redosing tends to not work so well with LSD, so I would just take the full amount at once, maybe dropping the dose if that's too much for you. It works great for MDMA, though. M tolerance is usually nothing for me until about a day or two later, when it kicks in hard. I would save the weed until the comedown if you even need it at all.

Also, I find candyflipping works best when the L and M are balanced. 700µg of LSD will overpower 250mg of MDMA so much that it would probably just be a waste of Molly, but YMMV. Getting the balance just right is tricky because LSD has an exponential dose/response curve, while MDMA is more incremental, but as a general rule I wouldn't take more than 100µg of LSD for every 100mg of MDMA if you're looking for a balanced experience.

I get why you're interested in a high dose flip, but the amounts you suggest seem irresponsible to me. Synergy amplifies the strength of the experience compared to normal doses of either drug. Have you taken that much lsd on it's own? For many people 700 mics is too much. Adding another drug, let alone two, can be a recepy for disaster. On the other hand there are experienced trippers that can handle these experiences, and even enjoy them. How experienced are you with either drug at these doses and with combining them at increasing doses? As a general rule, titrate your doses upward gradually rather than jumping in at a level you might regret.