• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Very good quality, wondering if there is any cut in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElvisPillsley

Bluelighter
I've found a steady source of the best blow I've ever had by far. It's not pure fish scale based on what people have described that as, but it's really damn good.

• It does shimmer with rainbow colors, melts when rubbed between fingers with no grit, just oil, breaks down clear and without residue in water, etc. - does this mean it is not cut at all? I've put bar grade coke in water and the cut is very obvious with that. So, are there cuts that don't leave residue in water and also has no grittiness?

Nobody can say what's in your cocaine by looking at it on the internet. You'll want to send it to get tested somewhere like EnergyControl or PillReports.

So, are there cuts that don't leave residue in water and also has no grittiness?

absolutely. Even the nicest looking cocaine can have levamisole in it.

True, no one will be able to tell over the Internet, I've heard of people sending it in to get it tested but that's always seemed a bit sketchy to me, but what I have learned that is pure uncut coke, should be a light yellow color, now it can be white and still be uncut, I'm not saying it can't, it all depends on how it was made. I've never judged on color, I've always done the simple potency test, dip your pinky in it, touch it to the tip of your tongue and gums, if it numbs, and kinda gives you a tingly feeling, good coke. The more tingling and numbness effect, better quality.

pure cocaine should be snow white, not yellow. and "more numbness" does not mean more pure, people can cut cocaine with e.g. lidocaine which will make even garbage cocaine numb your whole face.

anyway this is substance ID/speculation so ... closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.